Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Review 3/08/02

Originally posted by bigart

an awsome night, had lots of fun, the funniest was when i was bugging out a girl and her right tit leaped out of her top at me, i ofcourse, the tru gentlemen, that i am hugged her, and warned her that she was revealing her self, and while under my bear hug, she fixed it up. but 2 minutes later it happened again, :laugh:

hey did that girl have a black one shoulder shirt?...you know like the one andre the giant used to wear..anyway cause my friend told me that her boob was wanting to pop out everytime, i dont know if it actually happened though...anyway not to disrespect or anything but were you the short chubby guy that was glowsticking on the stage, i cant remember if there were others but if that was you then youre sick...that shit was making me dizzy but it looked hot as hell...i usually get bored seeing the glowstick thing but you were ill..much props!:cool:

Originally posted by bigart

but on the other note, yea ur friend was Tripping hard core

but its all good, btw is that here real color eyes?

i think her eyes were watever color ur lights were, and yes i know they were multicolored... so she must hav been trippin hard

:laugh: :laugh:

for real tho, no they were contacts

oh and another thing..i was throwing water at my friend and from time to time he would get out of the way and wet his date in the face and wet other people i didnt know....if so then i apologize whom ever i wet...its not you guys know who i am but in case anyone recognizes me at roxy next week and wanna kill me well then i apologize...!:D

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Could someone please tell me where Roxy is? Ive only been driven there (never really payed attention). Turns out i gotta drive so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

take the west side hwy all the way down to 18th street and make a left onto it, u will see the line right there as u make the turn ;)

Originally posted by legend38

Thanks for the shout Helen :)

Sucks I had to miss it this week, HOPEFULLY I can make it next week :(

First game next saturday so I dunno :(

hahahahahaha u suck ;) u better get ur spikey haired ass down there this week man, airatomic was the only one left i mean with roninmess shavin off his shits and all...lol

Originally posted by godfatherbam

hahahahahaha u suck ;) u better get ur spikey haired ass down there this week man, airatomic was the only one left i mean with roninmess shavin off his shits and all...lol

Spikes are played.... LOL:laugh: I'll be back this week.

Originally posted by godfatherbam

~~~ have u ever thought of growing spikes??:idea: i wish i had one of those beauty shop programs where u put a persons face and then try on different hairstyles on them! :bounce: