Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever heard of or .......

so i was surfing the web and came across a site called herbalecstasy...i didnt pay any attention to it but i signed up for their news letters...yesterday i got an email from them, and it stated that they sell extasy alternatives, ghb alternatives weed alternatives and other stuff....all this is supposed to be legal drugs which are made up of pure natural herbs but give you the same exact feeling as any of the illegal stuff...they even have ecstasy cigarrettes...:jawdrop: ...i was like this might be too good to be true, so i wanted to post this and see if anyone has ever heard of something like this, or if anyone has bought from this website? please get back to me fast so i can order alot of stuff:D or if i shouldnt...:(

peace,

THE DON

TOTAL waste of money, ecstacy cigarettes are catnip and lettuce. NOTHING to do with ecstacy at all. The herbal shit that they say fucks you up is nothing but ephedrine and kava kava or something similar. Just take a damn diet pill or something, cheaper. The herbal trips are the only real things, they are just capsuls of morning glory seeds with contain LSA which will make you trip balls, but you can just go to a nursery and buy the damn seeds yourself and pay a hell of a lot less. Don't waste your time with this crap. Salvia on the other hand.......

Originally posted by xtcvitality

TOTAL waste of money, ecstacy cigarettes are catnip and lettuce. NOTHING to do with ecstacy at all. The herbal shit that they say fucks you up is nothing but ephedrine and kava kava or something similar. Just take a damn diet pill or something, cheaper. The herbal trips are the only real things, they are just capsuls of morning glory seeds with contain LSA which will make you trip balls, but you can just go to a nursery and buy the damn seeds yourself and pay a hell of a lot less. Don't waste your time with this crap. Salvia on the other hand.......

dude tell me more about this herbal trips and where the fawk can i get them? ive heard of morning glory but i have no idea what it is...i thought herbalecstasy was kinda wierd...thanx alot guys...but please tell me where this herbal trip can be found...thanx.!

. . .Listen . .If you're gonna go out and get fucked up . . at least have the decency to buy some real drugs . . . I mean . . . I could get all light-headed by sniffing on a freon compressor from an old fridge, but I'd much rather just bite the bullet and score a cracker with some canisters of Nitrous . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .Listen . .If you're gonna go out and get fucked up . . at least have the decency to buy some real drugs . . . I mean . . . I could get all light-headed by sniffing on a freon compressor from an old fridge, but I'd much rather just bite the bullet and score a cracker with some canisters of Nitrous . . .

i hear you on this but the only reason why i ask this is because 1-i hate going all the way to bayridge ( i live in queens village so its maaaaaaad far) to get some good E. 2- i would rather try something that wont be as dangerous but still be able to give you the same effect that any illegal stuff will...and maybe the herbal stuff is as dangerous but its just something i was curious about, you know what i mean?...when i saw it said it was legal i was hello:eek: ..so thats why i asked!

ok obviously this guy doesnt know much about the herbal crap trap so maybe you might like to help him out and answer his questions and not act all snoty. if not then just shut the fuck up. anyway donx, yeah herbal is safe, but no, it doesnt do anything... if it does work, its nothing similar to its illegal counterpart (if there is a claim for such) most of the products are centered around ephedra so u can just get a box full of stackers instead, if thats what u want. as someone had stated, any trippy herbal drug (space cadets) are based on morning glory seeds, so yeah you can get those for cheaper too, but of course if you want to, then go ahead get the nicely packaged ones because they do work (at least for me they have) ...salvia, well that speaks for itself, you should just get that...this is the reason many of these herbal high companies have any credibility. i checked this site out www.herbalhighsusa.com recently. this is where i ordered some crap back in the day when i was at the stage like you urself, looking for easy to get, safe alternatives (which is just an alternative to blowing ur money without satisfaction). It appears they have some new junk on the market, maybe it works...the trip2night sounds interesting just like all the other ones that dont work, but maybe they've finally have gotten somehting that does do something. anyway man, dont bother just get salvia...peace