Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney and Justin separate!

Britney it too much... She is major overkill! She is pretty but everything about her is overly done, the hair, the cloths, the make-up even that "sweet as pie" voice she uses.

Justin seems a bit more down to earth, a little more real.

Lets face it, guys are attacted to the overly made up, under dressed girls at firsts glance, but do you really want to parade her around like that long term. Who wants to have there girlfriend/ wife looking like a slut. It would be different if she was glamour girl every now and then, but Britney is like that morning, noon and night.

I think Justin will do just fine, she may have trouble finding someone to take her seriously.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Britney it too much... She is major overkill! She is pretty but everything about her is overly done, the hair, the cloths, the make-up even that "sweet as pie" voice she uses.

Justin seems a bit more down to earth, a little more real.

Lets face it, guys are attacted to the overly made up, under dressed girls at firsts glance, but do you really want to parade her around like that long term. Who wants to have there girlfriend/ wife looking like a slut. It would be different if she was glamour girl every now and then, but Britney is like that morning, noon and night.

I think Justin will do just fine, she may have trouble finding someone to take her seriously.

Well said.

Originally posted by codica3

My friend SWEARS she is dating Justin Timberlake.. no lie.. I dunno what to do with her.. :blown: :blown:

i know i know im sorry....... but i cant help thinkin that we are really dating... i mean..... arent we?!?! wtf i am britney spears arent i!??!

:laugh::blown: