Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guess what my other ID is

nope.. i will give you a hint. with my other user id i don't post negative messages. i use this username just for fun.. i will give you a hint. it starts with m.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

either usa, igloo, or alpha2002

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Whycome I no think you mighten be tellin us?

Forse perche' lui e' un DOUCHEBAG IN THE HIGHEST DEGREE? Obviously, he needs a second screenname to hide behind when he posts shit so he doesn't get railed for it, he has no balls and he won't reveal himself and blow his own cover. I don't think he has the rocks to do it. :rolleyes:

i think we take this board way too seriously. just because i post negative messages it doesn't mean im an asshole in real life. in real life im quite shy and caring. i use internet to show the sides i can't show in real life because i don't want to be an ass..what you post online isn't necessary who you are. web forums for me are for fun, i like to creat drama and you guys always fall for it. i too spend too much time here and i think i should post less.. one of you guess my other ID correctly.. congratulations.. and get a life all of you.

Originally posted by robocock

i think we take this board way too seriously. just because i post negative messages it doesn't mean im an asshole in real life. in real life im quite shy and caring. i use internet to show the sides i can't show in real life because i don't want to be an ass..what you post online isn't necessary who you are. web forums for me are for fun, i like to creat drama and you guys always fall for it. i too spend too much time here and i think i should post less.. one of you guess my other ID correctly.. congratulations.. and get a life all of you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK so let me get this straight - you use the internet because you're an introverted wierdo that can't be himself in real life and so obviously has zero self-esteem, but we should get lives? Well hey, at least I'm going to bed snickering!! :laugh: :laugh:

and what kinda low life person are you to reply a low life introverted person all the time with passion? don't u have anything else to do? does that show you have any self esteem? i dont think so, if you did you would just ignore.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK so let me get this straight - you use the internet because you're an introverted wierdo that can't be himself in real life and so obviously has zero self-esteem, but we should get lives? Well hey, at least I'm going to bed snickering!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: i like that "introverted weirdo"... too funny girl.. i agree with you.. oh and after they guessed like 50 names... "one of you guessed right congrats bye"... hello.. atleast we all have the courage to tell you how we really feel about you w/out hiding behin da fake screen name.. and its not our fault that you cant act like you want to in real like.. ever heard of multiple personality disorder? you should be checked

and why do you care? i can act anyway i want online. so mind your own business and find a thing to do. from what i read from you, you are even weirder than im. at least im a guy, how can a girl be so mean, stupid an nasty??

hiding behind a fake name? who uses his or her real name as username? you are just dumb and annoying, go away and stay gone. you freack me out, don't reply my post again and again and again.

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: i like that "introverted weirdo"... too funny girl.. i agree with you.. oh and after they guessed like 50 names... "one of you guessed right congrats bye"... hello.. atleast we all have the courage to tell you how we really feel about you w/out hiding behin da fake screen name.. and its not our fault that you cant act like you want to in real like.. ever heard of multiple personality disorder? you should be checked