Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some opinions...

Ok Im going to get a tattoo tomorrow.. but im not exactly sure what i want to get.. lol..(I like to inflict pain on myself every once in a while). I was debating on the tongue ring.. but ive had it done twice its becoming a waste of money.. i have one tattoo on my middle lower back.. sooooo... tomorrow I am going to get one (how do i put this) on my pelvic area (according to godfather himself :D ). I'm not getting a flower or a star... i was thinking angel wings with the word angel in betweek them or 2 faces one devil one angel (cute ones tho).. help me out here.. I dotn have much time.. hehe.. thanx :tongue:

thanx spragga.. hehe it was a good try

yeah i may go for the angel-devil thing... im gonna look more tomorrow and see if the guy can come up with anything more creative.. the faces would have to be cute.. i dont think thats something that will outgrow.. and as for the lookign bad in years to come.. if it does it will always be covered anyway.. no one will see it unless they are lucky enough to see it.. hehe jk

Originally posted by trancend

my friend got a cow munching on the a trimmed hair in her "pelvic area"

it was fun to watch :D

ok thats nasty...

as for trancerxn112: you are too fucking funny

Shmikun112: u dont like butterflys

Shmikun112: or little hearts

Shmikun112: what about an arrow that say insert tongue!

ITaLiAnG0DeSs19: lol

Shmikun112: seriously!

ITaLiAnG0DeSs19: no way

Shmikun112: ok

Shmikun112: what about a goat?!

Shmikun112: seriously!

Shmikun112: :)

Shmikun112: omg i got it

Shmikun112: a dancing baby!

ITaLiAnG0DeSs19: omg im dieing over here

ITaLiAnG0DeSs19: yoru too funny

Shmikun112: i got one

Shmikun112: a dragon

Shmikun112: blowing fire on ur umm u know

Shmikun112: a cute dragon though

Shmikun112: im serious?

Shmikun112: what do u think

ITaLiAnG0DeSs19: no

Shmikun112: ok

Shmikun112: AT&T - Reach out and touch someone

Shmikun112: ?

Originally posted by anthonyn

deb get a tatoo of a picture of my butt, tatooed on ur butt, and dont copy any of my tatoos cause i know u sweat them.

:laugh: Nero you are a nut... No worries I wont copy any of your tattoos.. I dont want a tattoo on my ass.. i want it on my pelvic region... (that sounds funny)..

Originally posted by anthonyn

and deb i jus realized, how can u have a clover and an italian flag n be a an italian princess all at the same time??? i dont know about u. howcome ur not an irish princess??

lol someone asked me this yesterday (godfatherbam.. i think).. I am almost 100% italian.. lol.. I can be whatever I want to be :tongue:

why not i have 1 on my ass, well kinda. more like my ass crack. lol now that sounds funny, but it does kinda go in my ass. that sounds even funnier. when i was getting it i didnt realize how thick the shadding would go. and it did lol, u seen it