Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos going to Factory this weekend

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by neena16

Not till next weekend.:mad:

hey i just asked Gil last night and asked if you and allen were coming next weekend too! i heard its fabrizio's bday that weekend too plus i will be bringing along a Factory rookie :tongue: my best friend is flying up from florida that weeeknd to vist/hangout/party -- i can't wait!

actually she posts here under suthrnbelle. ;)

Originally posted by magilicuti

Nycchic24, you and sutherbelle coming to factory this saturday???

Not this weekend (the 16th). she's booking her flight right now for next week (23rd).

i am still undecided if I am going this weekend. (either here, Deep dish or stay at home and be a good girl and save some $$$)

I miight fly solo too and meet up with some of my friends from boston that are coming down. so if i go... roninmess or anyone else wanna meet up that'd be cool with me. :tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

Not this weekend (the 16th). she's booking her flight right now for next week (23rd).

i am still undecided if I am going this weekend. (either here, Deep dish or stay at home and be a good girl and save some $$$)

I miight fly solo too and meet up with some of my friends from boston that are coming down. so if i go... roninmess or anyone else wanna meet up that'd be cool with me. :tongue:

sounds like a plan:) lemme know what you're doin before friday.