Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are our Roxy cards valid this Friday for D:Fuse?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: i was all under the impression that they would be .. but now i'm confused:confused:

mani wonder now.. i don't mind paying but i need to know in advance so i don't end up not bringing enuff money.. if i bring too much i'll end up using it all any way yah know

On a special event like this, there will be a lesser charge of admission for all club planet cardholders to help cover costs. It's probably going to be about $15.00. Still less then the normal reduced admission of $25.00.

Originally posted by BobG

On a special event like this, there will be a lesser charge of admission for all club planet cardholders to help cover costs. It's probably going to be about $15.00. Still less then the normal reduced admission of $25.00.

Thats crap.

ok well $15.00 isnt bad. lol... we are getting spoiled so its like wtf!! Is only one week guys i think you can all handle the moey.. see you there :D Pretty muc the only reason why we have t pay is b/c D fuse... so its worth it isnt it???

Yeah you guys are getting spoiled. Your lucky they even let you in for free for sooo long. I mean have you ever heard of a club letting that many peeps in for free? just cause you chat on some msg board? I think the Roxy management has been very generous thus far.

Yo all I got to say is the Roxy cards are the shit and im glad we get in for free for that long. The cards will still continue to be good and I dont mind supporting my club, they treat me well , why not treat them well... What I dont get is JV's bday was free and that was a special event and all these mofos that we been going to were semi special events, derb and shit ... So what the deal Ahh well its all good !!

Originally posted by legend38

Yeah, i think it would be kindo f sucky for us to abondon the place for one night just because we have to pay 15 bucks. Those guys have dont ALOT

Larry, will you be supporting the club and gracing us with your presence this fri?

Originally posted by bebby6919

Larry, will you be supporting the club and gracing us with your presence this fri?

Possibly for about 2 hours.

Here is the plan....

friday night get home from baseball practice at 530, sleep til 8:30 I will have 3 hours of sleep under my belt already.....

Get to Roxy, leave at 2, be in bed by3:30 AM , get up at 6:30 to catch the van to Middlesex ( 3 more hours)

Sleep 2 hours of the 2 and a half hour ride , this will give me 8 collective hours of sleep and I should be able to function normally and unleash my wrath upon the Middlesex baseball team. :)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

this D:fuse character better be worth my $15. i'd pay $15 to see johnny spin all nite long, i wouldnt care. but this guy better keep my interest. we dont need another derb :rolleyes:

yeah man

Derb = :blown:

Originally posted by legend38

Possibly for about 2 hours.

Here is the plan....

friday night get home from baseball practice at 530, sleep til 8:30 I will have 3 hours of sleep under my belt already.....

Get to Roxy, leave at 2, be in bed by3:30 AM , get up at 6:30 to catch the van to Middlesex ( 3 more hours)

Sleep 2 hours of the 2 and a half hour ride , this will give me 8 collective hours of sleep and I should be able to function normally and unleash my wrath upon the Middlesex baseball team. :)

:laugh: damn larry you have this all figured out.. well sounds good to me..