Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boo 6... where's everyone crashing afterwards?

God damn you crazy fucks. What, ten hours at a rave isn't enough eh? Gotta hit a club and get even more cracked out? You are all nuts. I am retiring for a long time after Boo. I need to reenter the world of the living. I would like to finally be able to actually see daylight on a weekend and not just be on my way home from a club only to sleep the rest of the day.

Originally posted by roha3000

God damn you crazy fucks. What, ten hours at a rave isn't enough eh? Gotta hit a club and get even more cracked out? You are all nuts. I am retiring for a long time after Boo. I need to reenter the world of the living. I would like to finally be able to actually see daylight on a weekend and not just be on my way home from a club only to sleep the rest of the day.

Try some of THIS

I already took that Monday off from work. Cant wait. My last big bash b4 the summer.

And I'm going out like a CHAMP.

Originally posted by joeg

Try some of THIS

Young Joe, you really don't have the right to be saying that to anyone. You know when I go out I go out hard. But, I fear a long rest may be in order after Miami and Boo. So keep your personal hygiene creams to yourself. Thanks.

Young Joe, you really don't have the right to be saying that to anyone. You know when I go out I go out hard. But, I fear a long rest may be in order after Miami and Boo. So keep your personal hygiene creams to yourself. Thanks.

lol... I'll give ya credit, when you go out, you DO go out hard...

But you gotta watch yourself now, you can't just go around layin down "the challenge" on everyone and expect not to get a little shit now and again... :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

is there a meetup beforehand??whats goin on the thar newbie meetup Menace proposed?

hey ghhhhost,

I didnt really get enough responses from the newbie contingent to make it worth all the work. maybe I'll try again after WMC and Boo, when everyone has settled back in and is bored.