Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are the most entertaining CP Characters???

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So the scoreboard now:

Tunnelplugger 43

Vixen 2

Smokesum 1

WHO'S YO DADDY!!!!!! Ohh yeah,you my dear are not authorized to use the word plugger after the word TUNNEL.That was created by someone else for THEIR humorous purposes. Damn rip off artists. I bet you would trace pretty lil pictures when you were young and tell everyone you drew them too....sheesh

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

WHO'S YO DADDY!!!!!! Ohh yeah,you my dear are not authorized to use the word plugger after the word TUNNEL.That was created by someone else for THEIR humorous purposes. Damn rip off artists. I bet you would trace pretty lil pictures when you were young and tell everyone you drew them too....sheesh

That was dumb. Maybe when you try something funny. You're still at 43. Come on, I know you can do better than that (would you like me to put a parenthetical after each time I use the word?)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

That was dumb. Maybe when you try something funny. You're still at 43. Come on, I know you can do better than that (would you like me to put a parenthetical after each time I use the word?)

Hey it's early and I got a headache so I'm going easy on ya.Even if I am still at 43 it will still take you 4 years to break 19.You cannot hang with the"entertaining characters" round these parts... ya know?

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Now go put some bacatracin and butterfly stitches on those worn down cage heels. Ohh don't forget about the rancid,swollen gums too

:tongue:

Would you guys like a fucking room or yer own forum to conduct this conversation?? jesus, yer like my fucking parents bickering back and forth.

If fuckin, vixxenfoxy dont shut the hell up IIIIIIIIIIII'M throwing her back in her cage myself...

and

If Tunnelbandit dont shut the hell up IIIIIIIIIII'm throwing him back in his trailer.

fucking-a i think im gonna drink some stolies. Its breakfast time.

Originally posted by quoth

Would you guys like a fucking room or yer own forum to conduct this conversation?? jesus, yer like my fucking parents bickering back and forth.

If fuckin, vixxenfoxy dont shut the hell up IIIIIIIIIIII'M throwing her back in her cage myself...

and

If Tunnelbandit dont shut the hell up IIIIIIIIIII'm throwing him back in his trailer.

fucking-a i think im gonna drink some stolies. Its breakfast time.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh quothy.......are you coming out to play? Go drink your stolies ya lush because in a month or so you will be carrying around your bodily functions in a bag on your hip.:vomit2:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

in a month or so you will be carrying around your bodily functions in a bag on your hip.:vomit2:

hey u prick, there is nothing wrong with carrying around a portable shit-bag surgically attached to my intestines and especially during sex it would be wonderful to hear my shit in my coloscopy bag swishing around as i hear saline breast implants swish around. :eek: mmm yummy. :rolleyes:

hey u prick, there is nothing wrong with carrying around a portable shit-bag surgically attached to my intestines and especially during sex it would be wonderful to hear my shit in my coloscopy bag swishing around as i hear saline breast implants swish around. :eek: mmm yummy. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the opinion, shitbags :vomit3: I'll just go be ill now.... ewwwwwww ::shudder::

"hey joeg, when did you get these breast implant???" "oh those are no breast implants, just 100% pure man tittys"

Your damn right they are!!!!

from years of hard work living in an italian family with pasta every other night of the week and a rigorous schedule of doing nothing on a longterm basis!!!

this damn clubbing thing is cutting into my work with these "energy drinks" and "xenadrines"...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .dude, one shouldn't talk like that if one's favorite hangout happens to be temptations . . .

. . just a thought . . .

C'mon phunk....Temps is what this scene is all about!!! So are me and you going to the opening on Memorial day weekend.

BODY GLITER AND ELBOW SWINGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .dude, one shouldn't talk like that if one's favorite hangout happens to be temptations . . .

. . just a thought . . .

dude the fuck you talking about temptations has the hottest fucking women in the east coast!!!!!!

:peeright:up-women-00280.jpg:peeleft:

:laugh: :laugh:

You guys are all fucking dorks! When I first started posting on cp I posted in the NY board, alot less people then,but they were not gay as you guys, maybe thats why they all flooded to other boards. Once upon a time CP was shit, then on what hot summer day June 2000 Tempkid registered. CP WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME. He made his mark first on the NY board, it was boring he started all this drama back then betwwen NJ and NY, though many did not like him, he entertained the board with his drama and great knowledge of the club scene! He would get tons of PMs on people who wanted to meet him and people who feared that I would act on my words of finding and kicking there ass with my amazing fist. The moderators even made a board because of him.....DRAMA.

Next this great TEMPKID would work on the Jersey board, that at that time had fewer post then the Londen board. He made his mark and look at it now!!!! JERSEY JERSEY JERSEY JERSEY!!!!!!!!

I don't come on this board much because most of you newbies and I consider anybody that registered in 2001 and up a newbie are dorks and have no clue. Where are all the old school peeps who hate me so much and loved me! THE JERSEY SHORE scene kicks the living shit out of the NYC in the summer becsuse most of the scene is JOISY and we are at the shore partying like the rock stars that we are and it is a pure fact that TEMPTS pulls in the most people from memorial day weekend to Labor day weekend.

Hey TUNNEL orphan how has the Tunnel been? Wait is the Tunnel still open? That place was close way before this past year, like when the man MR DT walked out in 98.