Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mendez @ World :) :) :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sin-sational

She must have been to my seminar on sarchasm!

Way to be girlie-these jerkoffs think they know everything just cause they are friends with the DJ-wow what a status!:zzz:

wow, I think I'm starting to like you.......

I saw this guy twice at merge, not only were the beats terrible but so was the pizza.

Why would anyone not play "commercial" stuff to keep a dream job? You think the backstreet boys said, we are only playing what we want. Think about it, they would never be big if they had that attitude......... So you decided to get fired instead of playing commercial stuff at one of the hottest towns in the world in the summer........ :confused:

Drugs are bad mr mackey.......... get off them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>You can say all you want about me. Doesn't phase me at all. You say i lost jobs huh, grant it Roxy was not my best, but i was only 18 and i had to learn about this biz somehow. I played CHEETAH til the party moved to Saci and i left because i wasn't feeling that room.

>As far as me playing all over the place, I have been @ METRO LOUNGE for 3 years and i was not allowed to play anywhere in NJ. I was @ Surf before i was even @ Metro and that basically was the only place i played. I was offered there thursday night college night @ Metro but i was forced to play commercial and i'm not about that. I have nothing against commercial music but there's soo much more music that what everyone is playing in NJ. I am making my rounds to all the clubs in NY and NJ that I have never got to play before. All of you, thanks for the opinions i take them constructivly. Even if they are negative. I am very young and have room for improvement. Nothing wrong w/ that. I just love what i do and listen to my music w/ no prejudice. Thanks to everyone who like what i do, and thanks to all of you who bash me because it makes me work harder @ what i do :)

peace

Mendez :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by A to Z

>You can say all you want about me. Doesn't phase me at all. You say i lost jobs huh, grant it Roxy was not my best, but i was only 18 and i had to learn about this biz somehow. I played CHEETAH til the party moved to Saci and i left because i wasn't feeling that room.

>As far as me playing all over the place, I have been @ METRO LOUNGE for 3 years and i was not allowed to play anywhere in NJ. I was @ Surf before i was even @ Metro and that basically was the only place i played. I was offered there thursday night college night @ Metro but i was forced to play commercial and i'm not about that. I have nothing against commercial music but there's soo much more music that what everyone is playing in NJ. I am making my rounds to all the clubs in NY and NJ that I have never got to play before. All of you, thanks for the opinions i take them constructivly. Even if they are negative. I am very young and have room for improvement. Nothing wrong w/ that. I just love what i do and listen to my music w/ no prejudice. Thanks to everyone who like what i do, and thanks to all of you who bash me because it makes me work harder @ what i do :)

peace

Mendez :)

bro, listen there is nothing wrong with saying you got FIRED! I've said it proudly many times in my life....... Dont' give us that BS that you were forced to play commercial, any moron knows if you pack the place with commerical stuff every week, then every week you can kick it up a notch with the hard stuff, till its more your style.......... as Homer would say,,,, Doughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by saleen351

bro, listen there is nothing wrong with saying you got FIRED! I've said it proudly many times in my life....... Dont' give us that BS that you were forced to play commercial, any moron knows if you pack the place with commerical stuff every week, then every week you can kick it up a notch with the hard stuff, till its more your style.......... as Homer would say,,,, Doughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WOW for once in my life I agree with what saleen is saying!!!!!

He didn't want to play commercial, he plays quality house music and it's normally down tempoed. Saturdays at Metro was more of a commercial crowd, and Pete K said it himself he wanted more commercial uptempo music, which is fine.

But Andy does not play that way, and in all due respect, I give him alot of credit to sticking to quality house and down tempoing his music, becuase he plays true to himself.

Not everyone will love it, some will hate it... life goes on, there are hundreds of other spots and millions of nights to come :)

Good luck Andy :)

The bottom line here is....MONEY TALKS, BULLSHIT WALKS! So A to Z can say all he wants that he didn't want to change his so called "style", however when the crowd isn't into your music and eventually you aren't bringing in a crowd into the club you are working at, then it's time to say TA, TA and hope you have better luck next time, holding a crowd wherever you are spinning. With his track record, it is no wonder why he is in and out of so many clubs....because his music stinks!

Originally posted by tempkid

Andrew I'll talk to SERGIO, you got the 2pm-6pm slot on sunday every sunday at Surf. They need to bring in a good dj in early sunday, to have people want to stay and not head back up north because the wait on sunday is to long after a long weekend.

1st I like to say that is The Surf Club has a great Dj on Sunday from 2pm - I think about 9pm ****Kirk Lopez****

2nd I don't think Sergio or Joe Jr will ever replace him

3rd KIRK LOPEZ IS THE SUNDAY RESIDENT AT THE SURF CLUB THIS YEAR.

NO DISREPECT TO ANDREW, HE'S A GREAT DJ, BUT I THINK LOPEZ HAS THAT SPOT.

LOL.......................JLEE:)

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Are we sure about that??? I have heard something different,but your right kirk is a really good DJ

Cosmicgate22, I'm not sure, because I keep hearing different things about different djs being at diferent places this summer.

tempkid wrote "az I talked to sergio and he said you got sundays at the surf club"

1st Andrew would of found out from serg, not from the internet.

2nd I know kirk is the friday resident at joey's and last summer he did either friday or saturday (not sure which one) at the surf club and I know for a fact he was the sunday resident last year.

Don't know what's true anymore..keep me informed

lol..........jlee

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

*****In my best Crime Dog McGruff******SNIFF SNIFF SNIFFF

Do I smell a rumor coming? And when did jerry lee lewis join the room *****GREAT BALLS OF FIRE*****

JERRY LEE LEWIS WILL BE PERFORMING EVERY SUNDAY AT THE SURF CLUB...........THERE GOING TO BE A WHOLE ALOTTA SHAKEN GOING ON...........

JOHNNYBLACKROC YOU CAN LITE MY PIANO ON FIRE..HAHAHH

LOL ..............JLEE