Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Centripetal Force Techno and Pre-Party thread!

malanee

Originally posted by nourishment

How he said I'm unrealistic to think anyone will come just because he lioves in Alexandria? What's that about?

Alexandria suxs!!! I know, I lived there for a year. That's why I moved to Pleasantvil... I mean Arlington. Much nicer and closer. :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And another thing, how many CPer's are driving to B-more then driving back to finish the evening at the Edge anyway? Y'all can just some right out and admit that you don't like Crownroyal no more...

Am I on a roll with the guilt trip, or what?! I am putting all of your mothers to shame.

Let me get this straight...I'm driving two hours from Richmond to come to this party, but no one can drive to Alexandria for an afterparty?

Not at all! It's just too early to make any after party decisions. The way it usually works (at least for me) is someone will say, "Let's go to...." to whoever is left around at the end, or when everyone wants to leave. Don't know where that might be, but that's where the after-party will be. :D

People usually go back to Malanee's for the after-party because she had the pre-party and their stuff and/or cars are there.

Originally posted by crank47

Not at all! It's just too early to make any after party decisions. The way it usually works (at least for me) is someone will say, "Let's go to...." to whoever is left around at the end, or when everyone wants to leave. Don't know where that might be, but that's where the after-party will be. :D

People usually go back to Malanee's for the after-party because she had the pre-party and their stuff and/or cars are there.

oh.

And another thing, how many CPer's are driving to B-more then driving back to finish the evening at the Edge anyway? Y'all can just some right out and admit that you don't like Crownroyal no more...

Am I on a roll with the guilt trip, or what?! I am putting all of your mothers to shame.

How come Crown aint posting no more? Did I miss something?

Originally posted by crank47

Can't mess with the lawyer now can you, way to go Johnnie Cochran

Well, I could tell you we'd go back to CR's for an after party - but no telling what'll happen come Sunday at 4am! I've never seen an after-party successfully planned before! Usually we just round up the crack heads at the end of the night and head to the nearest house!

Now, tell me again why he isn't coming out?

Wow I feel so honored when I'm mentioned in threads! I been away being lazy doing stuff and before I mostly posted from work, but now that I don't have a desk or office anymore I been avoiding my computer as much as possible. My schedule has been; wake, eat, stare out the window, play GTAIII, drive around DC looking at women, Dragonfly (eat+drink), 18th St (drink), Red (drink), Blue Room (drink), somebody's house (talking, learning to spin, drink), sleep, then over again. I'm talking too much, I'm soo tired.

Please don't think I'm lame. I love you guys, you're all hella cool and I get giddy excited when I get called for no reason. Get my number from someone. Ok I'm done kissing ass now...

Hey Vic, thanks for the props on my place-

The attached pic shows how much of a lightweight I really am. This is after 3 glasses of merlot and a heinekin. Next time I will lock my bedroom door, you don't want to know what they were trying to do to me.