Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If it were a perfect world, there would be no queefs

JonStephen

I just can't stand them..........

I know they are natural and if you're hittin it the right way then they are going to come out, but I just can't stand being in the middle of mastery and hearing a queef. It sort of breaks my rhythm.

Just like hearing your partner let one out......

:gas:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I just can't stand them..........

I know they are natural and if you're hittin it the right way then they are going to come out, but I just can't stand being in the middle of mastery and hearing a queef. It sort of breaks my rhythm.

Just like hearing your partner let one out......

:gas:

OMG! HAHAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY. That happened to me only once and i remember I was so embarressed. The guy didnt pay attention to it, but it totally through me off Sexual mode. HAHAHA!

Originally posted by quest1127

I feel that one must accept the queef, perhaps become one with the queef to truly understand it.

It just comes with the territory, either take control of the queef or the queef will take control of you...and nobody wants that to happen

OMG!!!- :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by chula22

OMG! HAHAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY. That happened to me only once and i remember I was so embarressed. The guy didnt pay attention to it, but it totally through me off Sexual mode. HAHAHA!

Chula, babe, he did notice it.........he just didn't want it to interrupt what he was doing. Or what you were doing.

Chula, babe, he did notice it.........he just didn't want it to interrupt what he was doing. Or what you were doing.

WEll i know he knew, but he played it off. Afterwards he brought it up and we laughed.

Originally posted by boywonder77

Now that's a buzzkill.

Funny you mention queefing on someone's face........although I have never heard any stories from friends nor do I have first hand experience........the worst thing did happen to a friend of mine.........some chick that he was hooking up with on a one night stand farted in his face while he was going down on her.

I was in the next room just cuddling with my g/f at that time and I heard him go "AAAWWWWWWWW UHHHHHHHHHH AWWWWW"

Funny you mention queefing on someone's face........although I have never heard any stories from friends nor do I have first hand experience........the worst thing did happen to a friend of mine.........some chick that he was hooking up with on a one night stand farted in his face while he was going down on her.

I was in the next room just cuddling with my g/f at that time and I heard him go "AAAWWWWWWWW UHHHHHHHHHH AWWWWW"

OMFG!!! NOW THATS CLASICC!!!:laugh: