Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate waking up in the morning

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I don't mind once I'm up, but I always start off dazed and daunted.

Plus, I got one of those jobs that you have to wake up early in the morning for.....I'm talking like 6:30. Probably why I'm so tired during the week.

Wakng up in the morning is the WORST!!!! I am still sleeping for the first hour that Im up...

6:30am...eeeeeeeeeeh!!! sometimes I go to bed @ that time....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

ME 2...hehehe...I usually say right when i wake up, "Uhhh...I cant wait to come home and sleep"....:laugh:

I wish I could do that.........but the problem is that by that time I finally am completely awake. I know, it takes a while.

u guys sound just like me......not only do i have to get up...but i work long hours....on my feet...constantly dealing with people....ugh!! wed/thurs...i get to go in at 11....but i am at the salon until AT LEAST 7.30-8.00...and sat mornings....must be there at 7.45....who the hell gets their hair done that early...fucking whackos!! anyways...back to the thread.....i am a DIFFERENT person for a while after i wake up...i hate talking when i first get up...i kind of just grunt responses! u can actually see me change if u pay attention.....

Originally posted by legend38

Is anyone else REALLY fuckin cranky in the morning?

I am a pleasant person, but I don't want to talk to anyone for the first hour I am up.

I hate people that are all "CHEERY" in the morning...makes me :mad: ....waking up in the morning is not a CHEERFUL thing! I especially cant stand those people that take an early Morning JOG at like 5am....what is WRONG with People???:confused:

I hate people that are all "CHEERY" in the morning...makes me :mad: ....waking up in the morning is not a CHEERFUL thing! I especially cant stand those people that take an early Morning JOG at like 5am....what is WRONG with People???:confused:

I used to lift at 7, and that was ass early . But I still had to get up an hour ahead of time to to eat and shower and things of that nature.

This was only last year, now if you tried to wake me up that early to do ANYTHING physical I would bite your head off! Runnin at 5am? PBBBBT you can keep it. A cup of French Vanilla coffee will do just fine to give me a good kick in the ass in the AM :)

I am cheerful from the moment I wake up until I go to bed...I'm up everyday at 5:30 and I usually go to bed around 11...on weekends I'm up and out the door by 9. I'm not Kirsten Dunst cheerful, I'm just really happy. I find that when I get grumpy I want to sleep and when I'm happy I want to be awake, so I do my best to stay happy...it's all psychological!

Originally posted by sprincess218

I am cheerful from the moment I wake up until I go to bed...I'm up everyday at 5:30 and I usually go to bed around 11...on weekends I'm up and out the door by 9. I'm not Kirsten Dunst cheerful, I'm just really happy. I find that when I get grumpy I want to sleep and when I'm happy I want to be awake, so I do my best to stay happy...it's all psychological!

at least you dont go jogging at 5am...;)

Gettin up early blows, sometimes the first thing I think about when I wake up is when i will have time for a NAP :zzz:

I count the hours till I can go back to sleep...and I very much look fwd to when I can do so........gettin up early sucks big time......:mad:

yoo really i dont know what it is, but i find that i am so much more productive at night... so im usually up till day break...

anyway, when i have to wake up early, i am the grumpiest girl in the world... people are seriously afraid to wake me up... lololol :D

glowgrl~ i def. agree with you about people jogging... how great is it when you see them jogging and you're right about to go to sleep? :grin: :laugh2:

Is anyone else REALLY fuckin cranky in the morning?

I am a pleasant person, but I don't want to talk to anyone for the first hour I am up.

good call...i am a night owl, and i HATE mornings! i used to work a "real" job --the 8 to 5ish type-- and i HATED getting up and putting on a suit or whatever...now that i am back in school, and bartending, i work nights and i can sleep in almost every day :) HELL YEAH, lol...

Originally posted by misk

i am a DIFFERENT person for a while after i wake up...i hate talking when i first get up...i kind of just grunt responses! u can actually see me change if u pay attention.....

~~that is completely me! my mom always wants to have conversations with me in the morning about important stuff...and when i grunt she gets mad........now i just tell her pls dont talk to me its too early for this........

also the first thing i think of when i wake up is getting back home and taking a nap.........and i just hate joggers....its funny when i see them next to my school i always ask them for a light...hehehe:tongue: