Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper was....

impressive! every mix down was at the least 50 seconds long, and his mixing was flawless. sorry to say but tony must have gotten it together since his hiatus.. seriously! I was with a whole bunch of trainspotters (we were on our way to vinyl as soon as they thought it sucked) and we were all quoting how much people PLAYER hate on him cuz he can mix. We all left World at a record late time : 5 AM. It was still packed....

the tracks were a bit hard for me at times, but overall the tribal loops he kept slamming in the background was sick.

the clubs decor was really nice. made the club actually look decent.

dougie lazer... wow, I give him mad props for such an amazing light/visual show. you got skills bro!

overall, world was pretty good

Originally posted by realz

impressive! every mix down was at the least 50 seconds long, and his mixing was flawless. sorry to say but tony must have gotten it together since his hiatus.. seriously! I was with a whole bunch of trainspotters (we were on our way to vinyl as soon as they thought it sucked) and we were all quoting how much people PLAYER hate on him cuz he can mix. We all left World at a record late time : 5 AM. It was still packed....

the tracks were a bit hard for me at times, but overall the tribal loops he kept slamming in the background was sick.

the clubs decor was really nice. made the club actually look decent.

dougie lazer... wow, I give him mad props for such an amazing light/visual show. you got skills bro!

overall, world was pretty good

I heard from 3 of my friends today that he was really good.

Heres My Review:

Line was around the block when we got there, thankfully I walked right in with 2 of my friends. Place packed out REAL quick. About 1:00 or 1:30 I think Draper went on, he had some real corny opening but he was pretty good I must admit. He teased everyone with Rhythm Ready, he dropped the first "Rhythm" and then went into pressure. I thought he was really good last night honestly. My favorite vocal he played "Safe from Harm." My friends and I left round 4:00 cause I was a tad bit to drunk, im telling ya drink tickets and lil ppl don't go well, I DON'T DRINK!! But all in all I had a pretty good time :)

well hey, tony draper works wonders with mp3 audio and cd's, an 8yr. kid without djing skills can work miracles with a cd mixer..... tony is still garbage in my book!!!! he went into the game to early, he still has a long way to go. he only got his job djing because he was friends with the exit promoters, he has to take it a step at a time for him to be considered a good dj, only then we'll stop bashing him.

Originally posted by spikesnj

Tony who? LOL.....why the fuck would u go to that shit

dave

LOL.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly..

I mean, one of the things I hated about Exit was Draper..

Why would I trek to another venue that I don't care for at all to hear him?? :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by tranzmuzik2k1

well hey, tony draper works wonders with mp3 audio and cd's, an 8yr. kid without djing skills can work miracles with a cd mixer..... tony is still garbage in my book!!!! he went into the game to early, he still has a long way to go. he only got his job djing because he was friends with the exit promoters, he has to take it a step at a time for him to be considered a good dj, only then we'll stop bashing him.

lol.. when I went back to the booth (which makes you nervous.. like everybody is grilling you lol) Tony was actually mixing two pieces of wax :P

he went into the game early?? as far as im concerned.. he was DJing hiphop 7 years ago as Lord Vader. lol

Adam S is his manager and thats why he was at Exit.

I dont think hes the best but I would say his skills has progressed....

Originally posted by realz

lol.. when I went back to the booth (which makes you nervous.. like everybody is grilling you lol) Tony was actually mixing two pieces of wax :P

he went into the game early?? as far as im concerned.. he was DJing hiphop 7 years ago as Lord Vader. lol

Adam S is his manager and thats why he was at Exit.

Hmmm.

1.) so what, should we give him a cookie for spinning wax like real DJ's do?

2.) Spinning hiphop. As "Lord Vader". says it all....

3.) Adam S is his manager eh? hmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Originally posted by knuckles

Draper was great last night.. World was teh best last night sicce the place opened. good vibe good crowd alot of faces i saw from exit who went just to see him i thogh tit was great.

...and then, you woke up...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

He teased everyone with Rhythm Ready, he dropped the first "Rhythm" and then went into pressure

:eek: :eek: That's sick right there. Now I'm mad I missed it. I wish it was at a different venue cause I really hate World.

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly..

I mean, one of the things I hated about Exit was Draper..

Why would I trek to another venue that I don't care for at all to hear him?? :blown: :blown: :blown:

correct me if im wrong .. But exit use to be ur house when Draper use to play there ?

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

correct me if im wrong .. But exit use to be ur house when Draper use to play there ?

Correct.. and I still love Exit, it's a beautiful venue, my favorite place at the present time..

However, correct me if I'm wrong, every post I've ever made about Tony Draper = :blown:

I never liked him.

Originally posted by klubberchik49

i thought draper was the shit at world. thats the most crowded i have seen it since opening night...so that goes to show draper has many fans......there4, he must be a great dj. screw all u anti-drapers, u need to get w/ the program:rolleyes:

;) okay kid. i'll just resign to my dark simple dirty booming club.

sorry i'm not L337 like U R