Clubplanet Nightlife Community

okay what do you think...

dgmodel

you ask a girl (a girl you fool around with) "what'd you do last night?" and her retort is "nothing," then you say "oh you stayed in?" and then she says "nah i went out but i didnt do anything just did some stuff..." and you say "oh yea what kind of stuff?" and she says "oh just stuff, so whats up what did you do?"...(totally brushing off the topic and changing to something else)

now i know what it means... however i think maybe im just a lil crazy and wanted to see what everyone else thinks as well...

Originally posted by dgmodel

you ask a girl (a girl you fool around with) "what'd you do last night?" and her retort is "nothing," then you say "oh you stayed in?" and then she says "nah i went out but i didnt do anything just did some stuff..." and you say "oh yea what kind of stuff?" and she says "oh just stuff, so whats up what did you do?"...(totally brushing off the topic and changing to something else)

now i know what it means... however i think maybe im just a lil crazy and wanted to see what everyone else thinks as well...

she was gettin the D-I-C-K from someone else. I dunno what else it could be unless she was saving babies from a burning building, but didnt find that to be an interesting nite...:confused:

Originally posted by xxlea

OR maybe she wouldn't want YOU telling her you were fucking some other girl and spared you the awkward moment.:confused:

We're not bitches 24/7, only half the time;)

good point

maybe she didnt want you to know what she was up too..

OR maybe she wouldn't want YOU telling her you were fucking some other girl and spared you the awkward moment.:confused:

could be.. but she's always asking me whos on the side as well... its weird situation... i think she got real banged out, and then really banged... (just my opinion though)

IMO...just WHATEVER...don't ask, don't tell...right? If I were faced with an incriminating question like that I'd prolly have responded in a somewhat similar manner...but if I were asked straight out, I'd tell the truth and fess up to what happened the previous night.

But really, I guess she's in the right because it truly is none of your business. Just speaking from experience....it's the rules of the nasty game your both playing.

yeah but all i asked was what did you do last night basically... she couldve just said oh went out with a couple friends to blah... and then blah... and leave out the sex part if there is a sex part.. why just say stuff??? it makes it worse cause then imagination kicks in and makes thinks crazier, then they really are... follow?

:laugh:

seriously dg, you want details about how she sucked his dick, i hate it when my ex asks me the same shit, "what u do last nite?" like i'd tell him

Maybe she figured that since you think that the 2 of you are only 'fooling around' (by this I believe its not too serious) then why should she tell you?? Or, maybe she thinks that you're budding into her business and she wants you to keep guessing, playing the 'still too hard to get' and the 'i'm so mysterious, he'll never know what I've been up to' game.

Originally posted by f0xyminx

:laugh:seriously dg, you want details about how she sucked his dick, i hate it when my ex asks me the same shit, "what u do last nite?" like i'd tell him

okay listen... it goes like when you speak to someone what are like the first couple of questions you ask? regardless of who it is and especially on a weekend??? you typically ask, "how was your weekend?" "whatd you do" "oh yeah with who?" am i the only one who participates in lite banter??? or the art of conversation? you dont ask how ppl are what theyve done were they been? c'mon... NOW IM NOT ASKING FOR DETAILS, I DONT EVEN REALLY CARE... WHAT I AM SAYING IS THIS... WHY CANT YOU JUST SAY "I WENT TO, DO SUCH AND SUCH AND HAD A GOOD TIME" LEAVE THE SEX PART OUT CAUSE I DONT CARE NOR NEED TO KNOW... BUT DONT JUST SAY "STUFF" AND "WITH PPL" THATS SUCH ASS BS ANSWER... OH WELL... MAYBE YOU CANT SEE EYE TO EYE WITH ME ON THIS, MAYBE YOU DONT CARE... BUT IT JUST ERKS, NOT SO MUCH THE SEX (CAUSE THATS PART OF OUR DEAL, NOT SO MUCH ANYTHING, BUT THE FACT THAT SHE HIDES IT... IT MAKES ME THINK, NO IT FORCES ME TO THINK THAT IS WAS WITH HER EX-BOYFRIEND AND THAT IS AGAINST OUR RULES... EX ARE NOT ALLOWED...) thats all...

Originally posted by blazinhot

Maybe she figured that since you think that the 2 of you are only 'fooling around' (by this I believe its not too serious) then why should she tell you?? Or, maybe she thinks that you're budding into her business and she wants you to keep guessing, playing the 'still too hard to get' and the 'i'm so mysterious, he'll never know what I've been up to' game.

Games are for athletes, and babies... i dont have a # on my back, nor diapers on my ass... so i dont participate in this rigamarole petty crap... just say it like it is, or dont say anything... maybe thats just me... who knows?

u need to ask yourself why you want to know what she did so badly...are you getting feelings for her? if you two are in it for the sex, it's not like she owes it to you to tell you what she did

maybe she genuinely did nothing, as in nothing good, like sex or whatever, maybe she went back to her ex, it's tough to admit what you really did when you're not in a serious relationship

b/c as friends and as a step above you should be able to speak about anything... like we have in the past... there were never any com. issues before... and never hid anything before... but then all of a sudden bam! i get this shit... oh well... im curious, because not only are we just fooling around but before this she was one of my bestfriends... we told everything to each other and blah blah you know how the song goes i dont have to sing it to you... but quite possibly you might be right... maybe i am developing feelings for her, maybe she didnt do anything like someone said and just acted like this to see if i have feelings for her, or to get me a lil more jealous... who knows what goes through y'all heads when youre fuckin with men... but whatever... life goes on... we'll see what happends...

Originally posted by f0xyminx

and it's not that i dont care, i'm fooling around with someone and it's just understood that we don't talk about our private lives outside of each other, why make things more awkward than they already are

thats fine... and i agree with you 1000% however all i ask was what did you do last night? (basically) not implying sexually, just overall and so forth... a general, common question... not like i said "WHO did you do lastnight... see why its weird?

okay does anybody read what im saying? or if you read out loud does anyone hear what im writing???

what im saying is this... when you go to work or school or werever you go after the weekend... and somebody asks you "how was your weekend, whatd you do" does everyone here just automatically just respond i fucked her/him and this or that.. or do you say "i did this that and the other thing!" thats im saying... i never implied sexually, i never even pryed... just asked a general common conversational question... why hide from the response? "stuff, with ppl" what kind of answer is that? whatever... i dont think anyone understands what im saying... oh well...

Originally posted by dgmodel

okay does anybody read what im saying? or if you read out loud does anyone hear what im writing???

what im saying is this... when you go to work or school or werever you go after the weekend... and somebody asks you "how was your weekend, whatd you do" does everyone here just automatically just respond i fucked her/him and this or that.. or do you say "i did this that and the other thing!" thats im saying... i never implied sexually, i never even pryed... just asked a general common conversational question... why hide from the response? "stuff, with ppl" what kind of answer is that? whatever... i dont think anyone understands what im saying... oh well...

I gotcha, she was just very vague and unresponsive about the whole thing.

yeah exactly... and typically we speak about everything, and our events. and blah... it was just a left hook out of nowhere thats why it threw me for a loop... but i just blew past it with her... and figured id dwell on it here... oh well... but whatever. who cares.