Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NB meetup pics

Ok wtf is with my eyes, they are glowing red.. thats pretty messed up.. and damnit teklord why cant u take a pic of me where i dont have some stupid look on my face. (yah yah i know i always have a stupid look on my face so dont bother pointing it out) :tongue:

I keep forgetting to turn on red eye reduction, sorry. You are just evil in nature Milamber.

That drunk fuck in the black technics shirt was pretty wacked out. That bastard finished like 9 Heinekens that night, and i couldn't get rid of him till 5am.

Originally posted by teklord310

DSCN0346.JPG

YAY!! Now this has got to be the best picture outta all of them.. now what I wouldn't give for one of those RIGHT NOW..

Ehh.. who cares if it's 10 o'clock in the morning.. I've started earlier than this before.. :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by mugwump

Gee...

Thanks for the invite!

:( :( :(

Hey mugz.. everyone was invited!! There was a big post about it in the NY and NJ section.. everyone was invited to attend, Yarin left his phone number up there, the address, directions, etc.. aww.. don't worry, there will be more, I wasn't able to come to this one either, but next time we'll make it a point to both be there :D :D :D

Originally posted by mugwump

Gee...

Thanks for the invite!

:( :( :(

Everyone was invited, and is invited to the next one. That is how it's always been. Well almost everyone, you cannot come if you:

1) cross dress

2) sell cds

Sorry, but it must be done. This took place at my apartment in NEw Brunswick then we went to Stuff Yer Face across the street. Usually we get about 25 ppl for dinner, but i guess people had shit to do and CP was down as well. See ya Thursday April 4th.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

quoth pics are thoroughly amusing... :laugh2:

heh yes they are.

finally tekkie! you decided to put the pics up:) i'm definitely saving the cute one of us: you're such a sweetie and your apartment rocks! real glad i made it to one of these things finally. will definitely be at the next one unless there are extenuating circumstances.

quoth - a definite pleasure meeting you; you brighten my day :tongue:

alphster - yea i'm still awaiting my praise-shirley thread

rich/milamber (... i think?) - thanks for being one of the not-too-drunk ones there :)

dave/maximman - heh sorry i showed up late but thanks for offering to stay with me, i'll see you around james and vicki's place.

all in all, i surprisingly had a blast even tho it was a mini-meetup. i'll see you all on the 4th, until then :D