Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Superchumbo SuperReview Threadchumbo

Recommended Posts

Vicman gives Staurday night two thumbs up, I really enjoyed myself on Saturday.

Went up with shady, zaguero & company, met up with jroo, millie (who it was great to see dancing all night long again), & their crew got to meet nautilus60 and his crew.

I'll write more on the night, but Stephan played some great muisic that night and I liked Trust more than what I thought I would...kinda felt overdressed a bit, since there were people in sneakers and jeans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent night at trust. Great music and an awesome vibe throughout the whole night. Good to see many CP members out there dancing their butts off to Superchumbo's sleazy tribal set.

Big shout out to nautilus60 and his crew, all of you guys are hillarious.

Yo Shady, when are you posting the pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People in sneakers and jeans? I'll keep that in mind the nxt time they get someone I want to see. My cousin knows people involved with the club and he told me a while back that they want to get big name DJs (apparently they used to be Twilo heads which is why they got Phazon for their club). Too bad I missed Millie. She kind of snuck into town and I didn't have time to go mett-up with her on Saturday :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

People in sneakers and jeans? I'll keep that in mind the nxt time they get someone I want to see. My cousin knows people involved with the club and he told me a while back that they want to get big name DJs (apparently they used to be Twilo heads which is why they got Phazon for their club). Too bad I missed Millie. She kind of snuck into town and I didn't have time to go mett-up with her on Saturday :(

she'll be at Buzz on Wed.

Before the place got poacked we were kidiing around that we shouldve brough our glow stx and shit...a few minutes later there people with them out.

I hope they get more good Dj's and bring them on Saturday's that way we have another option for a Saturday night,and the system deserves good music. Aparently from what nautilus60 told, its been all cheese music wise until last Sat.

By they way, there hot girls everywhere..and you wouldve liked the place Kuro, 'cos you coulve taken your shirt of. We had to restrain shady from doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

she'll be at Buzz on Wed.

Before the place got poacked we were kidiing around that we shouldve brough our glow stx and shit...a few minutes later there people with them out.

I hope they get more good Dj's and bring them on Saturday's that way we have another option for a Saturday night,and the system deserves good music. Aparently from what nautilus60 told, its been all cheese music wise until last Sat.

By they way, there hot girls everywhere..and you wouldve liked the place Kuro, 'cos you coulve taken your shirt of. We had to restrain shady from doing it.

Millie went home - so she won't be here this Wednesday. But it's good news on the home front!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zaguero

.

Big shout out to nautilus60 and his crew, all of you guys are hillarious.

Thank you, Thank you very much... It was very nice meeting you guys too (you know who you are). Looking forward to partying with all of you in the future and cannot wait to meet the rest of the CP crew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice meeting a couple of you folks, vic, jroo, shady (again) and a couple others - i was drinking heavily, so i've forgotten some names :D

i couldn't really hang out since i came with my girlfriend and her crew...plus she had to be up at 6 in da mornin' for work, so we rolled out around 1...

but mos def a fun night, i haven't seen trust that crowded before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by superfli

nice meeting a couple of you folks, vic, jroo, shady (again) and a couple others - i was drinking heavily, so i've forgotten some names :D

i couldn't really hang out since i came with my girlfriend and her crew...plus she had to be up at 6 in da mornin' for work, so we rolled out around 1...

but mos def a fun night, i haven't seen trust that crowded before...

werd...it totally slipped my mind that we also got a chance to meet you superfli...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by superfli

nice meeting a couple of you folks, vic, jroo, shady (again) and a couple others - i was drinking heavily, so i've forgotten some names :D

i couldn't really hang out since i came with my girlfriend and her crew...plus she had to be up at 6 in da mornin' for work, so we rolled out around 1...

but mos def a fun night, i haven't seen trust that crowded before...

nice meeting you too man!! it was crowded as fuck, why do you think i was on the speaker all night??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×