Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone please give me an explaination why.............

Originally posted by lavendermenace

because thats the region in italy where the recipe comes from.

parmagiana or parma, or something like that

:D

F#$@ that.........if I order a chicken parmegian, I want parmegian cheese on my freakin sandwich.........otherwise I would order a chicken mozarella.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

F#$@ that.........if I order a chicken parmegian, I want parmegian cheese on my freakin sandwich.........otherwise I would order a chicken mozarella.

Next time why don't you try shaking on some parmegian cheese from that little shaker on the counter? :rolleyes: whiny greek bitch :D

. . mozarella is a type of cheese which I don't think belongs to any specific region . . parmagian is from that region of Italy . . . Don't sweat it dude . . .

. . . When I order a Reuben sandwich I don't complain that it doesn't look like this skeevy guy my friends used to buy tek from . . .

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Next time why don't you try shaking on some parmegian cheese from that little shaker on the counter? :rolleyes: whiny greek bitch :D

LOL!!!!

Jon, you know I have eaten chicken parms hundreds of times and never thought about what you stated above

You guineas just don't understand.....its the theory behind it.

Now I have to order a chicken and ketchup sandwich and then work for a half hour to sprinkle the damn cheese out......then send it back to them so they can melt it........too much work, I'm going to find a souvlaki place........at least you know thats some sort of grilled kabob on a pita with Tzaziki.

You guineas just don't understand.....its the theory behind it.

Now I have to order a chicken and ketchup sandwich and then work for a half hour to sprinkle the damn cheese out......then send it back to them so they can melt it........too much work, I'm going to find a souvlaki place........at least you know thats some sort of grilled kabob on a pita with Tzaziki.

Yeah and don't forget to get your kabob greek style - that is, up your ass :D

(thanks, Marko!)

vixenfoxxy you had me rollin with this comment :) no offense greek guy Ti Conis?

vixen are you italian? or did u look the answer online?

Originally posted by magilicuti

you know if the menu says cheese sticks they are using provolonge cheese and not mozarella

You raised another good point..............

I've known this for a while too. Dem guineas are so freakin cheap nowadays...................

Originally posted by profoundsound

vixenfoxxy you had me rollin with this comment :) no offense greek guy Ti Conis?

vixen are you italian? or did u look the answer online?

Sono Italiana :D

We had to learn the whole map in school and all that :)

Glad I could amuse u hehehe

you would def look like a fool if you did that hun

Originally posted by profoundsound

greek girls are hot, but Italian women are on fire when they flow out of Mt. Etna:) right vixen? hehe or any other italian...

:D :D

hey greek guy...are those greek women on your blue billboard for your signature?

:D :D

Yup..........they must be, magilicuti's got my back on this one

Originally posted by legend38

LOL!!!!

Jon, you know I have eaten chicken parms hundreds of times and never thought about what you stated above

this is so true.. i actually had a chicken parm pizza tonight.. yummmmmmmmmy...