Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez

Originally posted by cody05

I have never been to Platnum, but if u did miss Baez at XS this past Sat. I suggest going there to hear him. Let me tell u this guy is on top of his game. Trust me and go find out for yourself....

I have to admit the last time i heard eddie he was really good.

Originally posted by milleniapro

cody you should come out this saturday, if you never been there yet. plenty of comps for cp members.

Would love to come but I will be in Miami (WMC) Let me know if you ever want to check me out at XS....Thanks

Originally posted by cody05

Would love to come but I will be in Miami (WMC) Let me know if you ever want to check me out at XS....Thanks

And don't forget..For those of you who love Eddie...He will be at XS on Saturdays in the summertime. And were open till 4am. Milleniapromo..longtime no see......and Victor Soto...how ae you guys doing.. Blast from the past. Keith hope your ejoying yourself in SoBe for the W.M.C.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

you would think the club would hire promoters who could spell - oh wait, this is PLATINUM we are talking about ..... forget it !!

:D

Miss...Have u ever been to Platinum?? Dont rip on it if u havent...A few of my friends at school are involved in the club...

OOPs sorry i thought it was misk...cuz of the same avatar

Originally posted by skeemr4

Miss...Have u ever been to Platinum?? Dont rip on it if u havent...A few of my friends at school are involved in the club...

OOPs sorry i thought it was misk...cuz of the same avatar

see!!!!! i fucking knew it.......i was like....why is he calling her miss!??! damnit barbie.....if u r gonna use my avatar.....u must uphold all that comes along with angelica!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

btw....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!....a lil late....i was working and forgot to give u a call yesterday like the jerk i am!......sorry......love u......xoxo

Thanks babe...maybe i'll cya tonite...

p.s. did u hear we got a shore house?!!! Summer is comin!

Originally posted by johnneebee

And don't forget..For those of you who love Eddie...He will be at XS on Saturdays in the summertime. And were open till 4am. Milleniapromo..longtime no see......and Victor Soto...how ae you guys doing.. Blast from the past. Keith hope your ejoying yourself in SoBe for the W.M.C.

John wus up man. Long time no see ot talk, lol. Hope things are goin good. Hopefully I'll see you down the shore.

Im doin ok, im @ BUNKA'S now and having a great time. Other then that things are goin well. I hope the same for you.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

I would like to thank everyone for comming out and supporting, we had a great night. Eddie Baez once again was OFF THE HOOK, for those of you who were not there, Eddie will back at platinum again on the 20th of april.

Barbirgirl seriously you got some issues just drop it already, its stupid of you to keep on posting, you think by you posting its gonna stop people going to platinum. HELL NO.

Scarlet wait til you get the used phone in the mail today. hahahah.

This saturday March 30th. KTU will be broadcasting live, with DJ's Louie DeVito & Louis Todaro, and HIP HOP, R&B int he wave lounge.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

Alen Ash

Originally posted by skeemr4

haha....Skeemr rocks the lights at Platinum:D

you best be comin out this week...Thursday night is gonna be off the chains!

BG