Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about PVD coming to SF?

I'll be the first to say that I loved it when he would host the parties at Twilo, one of my top two clubbing nights of my life was spent at Twilo on a PVD night (of course it was DT we started off with at vinyl) and I don't mind SF even though I used to go a lot more.............

but PVD, with that crowd?

I'll save my $$ and go elsewhere.

well i am excited bc the times i was supposed to go at Twilo, "sumthin came up" and then --- twilo closed :( and honestly i wasn't about to spend the money or fight the summer heat in boston when he spun at avalon in august... (the packed more ppl in there than probablythe factory will) besides the power went out on landsdowne that ngiht and he didnt start til after 11:15, 11:30

plus, i dont think its going to be the same saturday crowd on 03/29...

i dunno who knows! but i am looking forward to it

I'm stepping nowhere near that place, and I'm a PVD fan. It was so packed last Saturday, at one point it took me over 45 minutes to get from the lower level, up to level four. I could only imagine how bad it's going to be for PVD.

Sorry, but if I can't move, I can't enjoy the music. I'd rather listen to a live set of PVD at home on Winamp.

Has anyone ever noticed the sign at Factory reading something like "Occupancy by More than 625 Persons is Unlawful."? :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i dont give a shyt either jon..........b/c on the 29th ill be sleeping so i can get on the plane in the morning and go to cancun!!!!! :bounce:

yeaaa!! CANCUN!!!!!

but anyway, i love SF, and will be there every friday, but i wouldnt go for PVD, too expensive, too packed, and not my style of music

Originally posted by o-jay®

I'm stepping nowhere near that place, and I'm a PVD fan. It was so packed last Saturday, at one point it took me over 45 minutes to get from the lower level, up to level four. I could only imagine how bad it's going to be for PVD.

Sorry, but if I can't move, I can't enjoy the music. I'd rather listen to a live set of PVD at home on Winamp.

Has anyone ever noticed the sign at Factory reading something like "Occupancy by More than 625 Persons is Unlawful."? :laugh:

make sure to give me the url for the live set !!!! please!! ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Hey you how'd that roll end up? :D

well i rolled for 6 hours yesterday, then slept for 12 hours, then felt like ultimate shit today and made a groundbreaking decision... I HAVE TO QUIT

shuld have listened to someone from the begining who told me not to take it

Originally posted by airatomic

well i rolled for 6 hours yesterday, then slept for 12 hours, then felt like ultimate shit today and made a groundbreaking decision... I HAVE TO QUIT

shuld have listened to someone from the begining who told me not to take it

Ahh so you're going sober for factory's anniversary party then? :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alright, this was a thread meant to attract the people that aren't going and don't care to go.........

...............but 10 minutes later everyone is conversing about what they are going to do when they are there and whatnot.

NO, We are talkin about the anniversary party now lol:finger: