Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where does everyone work or go to school?

This question has probably been asked before but .....Im just curious.:D

Also, do you like where you go to school or where you work?

I go to school @ Pace Univ (NYC) and work at Quiksilver ...yes the surfing store. I just transfered into the Pace Business School this semester and found it to be "ok", school is school to me. As for my job I have no complaints, well except for the occasional irate customer :blank: Other than that,the atmosphere is laid back and there's no static between anyone (theres only 10 of us). Wish the pay was a little better though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brickhouse

I'm new over here, so might as well divulge...

2L at NYU Law school, working at one of those big NYC law firms this summer....I'll avoid divulging their name at the moment since I don't want to incriminate them in any way for hiring me :biggrin:

I'm a 3L at Fordham Law and I have already been hired by one of those big NYC law firms. I'm still not gonna divulge their name. :tongue:

hm well yea this thread has been doing many times over but i'm incredibly bored.

first year @ nyu stern, had that stupid freshman syndrome first semester so i didn't do too well and trying to work harder now. it's going alright. hoping not to have to transfer to rutgers :tongue:

and don't have a job but desperately searching, someone please give me a job! i need money to pay my 40k tuition ...

:bounce: Takin a semester off from Seton Hall University...majoring in communications and sociology...going to go to a Massage school in NY at the end of this year or beginning of next year...studying on my own for now...and I work now at an elementary school doing morning daycare, lunch daycare, and after daycare, and I help out at a first grade at another elementary school when I get the chance

Peaches 22, you're a biopsych major! So am I, but the department recently changed its name to neuroscience and behavior. I almost went to Vassar, instead I'm at Barnard now (second year). I am not pre-med, though I get that question a lot. I am interested in research. I work in a laboratory in the NY Psychiatric Institute and also at a hospital in Brooklyn (shout out to Polinar1020!!). Gotta say, though, sophomore year sucks ass like no tomorrow. :hat:

I am graduating after this semester from scruffic.. lol (suffolk community college) and hopefully transferring to st josephs in patchouge.. Im going for elementry education... Right now I am workign at Good samaritan hospital on Long Island...

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: Takin a semester off from Seton Hall University...majoring in communications and sociology...going to go to a Massage school in NY at the end of this year or beginning of next year...studying on my own for now...and I work now at an elementary school doing morning daycare, lunch daycare, and after daycare, and I help out at a first grade at another elementary school when I get the chance

I went to SHU many moons ago...I don't recommend going back! Tuition is too high and the quality of the school sucks...it has gone so far downhill! Go to Rutgers, it's cheaper and you can party just as much (probably more) and get the same education for the price of 2 SHU credits! :)

dub16, I almost went to barnard as well! Biopsych is the shit, although it does kind of rape you of a social life sometimes. I remember those days when I had a lab every afternoon - sophomore year is always the worst for a science major. Just think though, the semester is almost over and then PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!