Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saaad!!!!!

whos danny the wildchild?

anyway, why would smoeone want to move to Orlando? Aside from Disney, ther is nothing there, and I'm not really into Disney..and its humid as hell. Dunno how some of my family have managed to live there for over 10 years.

One word for Orlando: yuck!

exactly. that's what i thought when i heard. i dunno, maybe to be near the orlando breaks scene? i have no fucking clue.

danny's been in chicago as long as i can remember. he was the only one i remember that played that hard new york style techno (ala joey beltram, adam x, etc) and i even remember when he made that switch to dnb, an even better move. . . he played at every major party. . .so loved. . and then i just found out this morning he's moving to orlando in about a week!?

i just don't get it. . . it's like a detroit techno dj moving to LA. . .i don't get it :(

Originally posted by scratchapella

exactly. that's what i thought when i heard. i dunno, maybe to be near the orlando breaks scene? i have no fucking clue.

danny's been in chicago as long as i can remember. he was the only one i remember that played that hard new york style techno (ala joey beltram, adam x, etc) and i even remember when he made that switch to dnb, an even better move. . . he played at every major party. . .so loved. . and then i just found out this morning he's moving to orlando in about a week!?

i just don't get it. . . it's like a detroit techno dj moving to LA. . .i don't get it :(

Maybe he's retiring. Isn't that why people move to Florida?

Originally posted by Kuro

Maybe he's retiring. Isn't that why people move to Florida?

move to St. Petersburg and live with all the retired people and countless chinese restaurants <--i'm not just saying that, there are A LOT of chinese restaurants in St. Petersburg, it's weird.

Originally posted by vicman

move to St. Petersburg and live with all the retired people and countless chinese restaurants <--i'm not just saying that, there are A LOT of chinese restaurants in St. Petersburg, it's weird.

:eek: Come to think of it, there's a lot of chinese restaurants in my hometown too. :confused:

Originally posted by zaguero

:eek: Come to think of it, there's a lot of chinese restaurants in my hometown too. :confused:

where, in Arizona? lots of retired people in AZ also...hmm...kinda makes me wonder why da fuck I've got family in FL and AZ, 2 places where there are lots of retired people?

Originally posted by nourishment

I thought Orlando was where you wet when you wanted to join a boy-band.

hell yeah, every teena ger in O-town aspires to be discovered and end up like N-Sync, Backstreet Boys or Britney...another reason why I hate Orlando..I wish my family would move from there 'cos I really hate visiting Orlando.