Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Actually Work At Work....

aboyfrombklyn

Depends, some days, like today, I played around a lot. But I try to post in the am when I come, after lunch, and before I leave. But it is so easy, because I am by myself most of the time and I have a separte account.......Way too easy to goof off...

im the net admin so i have the whole server room to myself..usually im doin shit but i like to take breaks and think about things and check CP and other boards for random shit...i also have AIM and MSN in the background for friends...

its good to be king of the network :)

It really depends...I'm a recruiter so it hinges on how many orders I have to fill and how many interviews I need to conduct that day. And I never market or recruit from 12-2 or after 4:45 so I check in then...and usually sneak a peak in between :D

Originally posted by gambitrah

im the net admin so i have the whole server room to myself..usually im doin shit but i like to take breaks and think about things and check CP and other boards for random shit...i also have AIM and MSN in the background for friends...

its good to be king of the network :)

Computer nerd....J/K;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Computer nerd....J/K;)

yah so? ;) not much else to do when your network runs perfectly and there arent any stupid questions to answer...that and when I am filling my t1 with music and warez downloads...

nerds get paid very well u see....he he

:D :D :D

Originally posted by gambitrah

yah so? ;) not much else to do when your network runs perfectly and there arent any stupid questions to answer...that and when I am filling my t1 with music and warez downloads...

nerds get paid very well u see....he he

:D :D :D

It's okay, am a CP nerd, so......

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

or do you just sit on CP all day and post like I'm doing right now? I try to get my work done, but then I just can't resist. Seeing that some people have more than 6,000 posts (yeah, you Rachel), I often wonder if I'm really that bad.

What would we all do without CP??

YES!!! (75hr+ work week this week) just squeeze in posts between bids, or if its dead here...but most of the time just too damn busy for anything... aint that right quoth,barslut,apples?

Originally posted by origskeemr

since i do taxes the first 2 months i did work, but now i just sit here and hand checks out. it ends in April so i have to find another job that fits my school schedule. Anyway my job is real easy, but when school ends i start construction:(

Construction isn't that bad......