Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
clubkat

I have come to the conclusion that. . .

Originally posted by tastyt

Eeeeeewwwwww... Actually the biggest balls I ever saw was on someone who was 75% German...

No need for those things to be so out of control... :yuck:

I think I need to go back to the "motherland" and start a survey on that one....:laugh: :laugh:

wtf? i know i dont have huge balls. i knew someone with elefantitis too though but he was jewish. he used to somehow manage to pop his balls in and out of his open fly with no hands. it was not cool being in gym class with him

Originally posted by origskeemr

they gave him a holster for his nuts:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

*WHAPYAWWWWWWW*

Quickdraw technique, bitch. I'm a'nut ya @ High Noon:D

From a girls perspective: Who needs balls?, they're useless!! They're just good for something to look at when going down, and to use as a threat (I'm gonna kick ya in the nuts!!) if you get in a fight with a guy. I don't think girls really care about the size of a guys balls, we leave that up to the men.

Originally posted by blazinhot

From a girls perspective: Who needs balls?, they're useless!!

now thats not entirely true. . .i mean, i never said big balls were bad balls. . .i personally love gettin it from behind and just having them smack against my creamy pussy. . .

::smacksmacksmack::

Originally posted by clubkat

now thats not entirely true. . .i mean, i never said big balls were bad balls. . .i personally love gettin it from behind and just having them smack against my creamy pussy. . .

hehehe,, ya thats true! You got me there

Originally posted by clubkat

hehe that wet slapping sound is always a major turn on ;)

that's when you know you're deep into it. (no pun intended)

man... :tongue: I think i'm gonna need a holster for my nuts.

esp after DeepDish. they seem abnormally swollen...

could it be from that bouncing around like a punching bag for 10 hours?:idea:

Originally posted by flying_high

I think I need to go back to the "motherland" and start a survey on that one....:laugh: :laugh:

Come to think of it, the biggest schlong I ever saw (well- felt) was on a guy from Germany- scary! :worry2:

Originally posted by cintron

man... :tongue: I think i'm gonna need a holster for my nuts.

esp after DeepDish. they seem abnormally swollen..

haha the duck walk!!! :laugh2:

tasty your sig is sooo cute! looks like she can whoop some ass! :eek::D

saw a medical file once on a guy in HS that played sports (jock) and his testicles actuall somehow wound around each other (think twisty tie effect) and the internals got pinched and they had to actually surgically repair that..how it happened i dont know but i saw the surgery (med class) and man that was some painfull lookin shit

edit: to go with the flow of the thread...he had bigguns only because of the condition lol

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by gambitrah

saw a medical file once on a guy in HS that played sports (jock) and his testicles actuall somehow wound around each other (think twisty tie effect) and the internals got pinched and they had to actually surgically repair that..how it happened i dont know but i saw the surgery (med class) and man that was some painfull lookin shit

edit: to go with the flow of the thread...he had bigguns only because of the condition lol

:rolleyes:

:eek: omg, hurts just reading that!

Originally posted by tastyt

Come to think of it, the biggest schlong I ever saw (well- felt) was on a guy from Germany- scary! :worry2:

Damn tasty...where the hell did you meet these Germans... or better what kind of Germans did I come across my entire life???? Something must have gone wrong with me....

:laugh: :laugh: