Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You ever drive and blast some shit on your system and unknowingly drive really fast?

DJ VENOM does this to me every fuckin time i put that shit on in my car.

I'll be driving with the bass kicking every bit of my car, then look down and am like WHOA 75, better slow down lol.

good thing that cop on my ass wasn't around hehe.

Originally posted by quoth

I'll be driving with the bass kicking every bit of my car, then look down and am like WHOA 75, better slow down lol.

House Blendz v.7

Rhody brotha representin...................

BTW.........I constantly do that shit. Its even better after you have already downed three 40's and you crank the music going down the wrong way on a highway with your lights off.........then close your eyes and start headbangin.......mad fun yall

Originally posted by djjonstephen

BTW.........I constantly do that shit. Its even better after you have already downed three 40's and you crank the music going down the wrong way on a highway with your lights off.........then close your eyes and start headbangin.......mad fun yall

I got pulled over for that the other day... and the cop was all tryin to give me a ticket and shit... man... nj cops are such bullshit... ;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

House Blendz v.7

Rhody brotha representin...................

Drunk driving is not cool man.

Originally posted by quoth

lol... i have this really ill feature on in my car, that the faster i drive the louder the radio gets... automatically... so before you know it youre enjoying a song then you look back and youre enjoying a statey pull you over...

shiyet i love racing with my music waaaaaaaaaaay up!

i think i'm the only person that stages with subs blarin!

the harder the bass drops the harder my b16 revs up.... it's wierd though as fast as i drive on an everyday basis, i only get speeding tickets when i'm mellowed out... hmmm maybe street racing should be a way of life for me

:confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... i have this really ill feature on in my car, that the faster i drive the louder the radio gets... automatically... so before you know it youre enjoying a song then you look back and youre enjoying a statey pull you over...

damn those audi's and their creature comforts!!!! ;)