Clubplanet Nightlife Community

According to the kids on line at Roxy...

We would all be lucky if Draper spun there that night and Vicious did not, cause Vicious sucks.

Rob was like, whoa u guys like draper? Sorry to hear that.

Then these guys proceeded to tell us that the reason Vicious sucks so bad was because the sound system at Roxy sucks.

THEN they said they couldn't wait to hear Draper at Factory in two weeks. I was like didn't he get fired from Factory before the party even get to start? Then he tells me "no. he got fired from exit, he will be the new resident at Factory in 2 weeks"

What a bunch of fuckin Jokers.

:blown:

People can be so stupid sometimes.

Not for liking Draper, because it's their own preference.. that's too bad for them that they aren't musically inclined and whatnot but still, it's their opinion. :laugh::rolleyes::laugh:

They're stupid for embarrassing themselves and opening up their mouths.

Originally posted by tranzmuzik2k1

i want to know what kind of shit those guys were on, cause they had to be on some fucked up trippy shit to believe draper is better than vicious. they need to take dj class 101 all over again, cause they definately failed that subject

This coming from someone whose signature is filled with pictures of...

ok let me tell the story since larry was drunk......

these kids go... "man, i wish draper was here tonight, I cant wait to go to world tomorrow."

so i chime in and go... "you'd rather hear Draper, then vicious???"

one of em is like "yeah bro, he's sick, he's our neighbor."

Me: "no offense but i mean vicious is here(i point up), draper is here(point down)... no comparison bro"

him: (with really pissed off face)"dude vicious is terrible here, the system sucks in here. Wait for april when draper starts in factory. this party will die"

me: "so the system makes vicious suck? Shawn ink is doin the factory partys by the way. And if draper was my brother, he'd still suck a nut, enough said"

OK now is about the time bigpoppanils walks by screaming "I WAS SET UP, I WAS SET UP!!"

him: Draper is takin over for shawn ink, i spoke to his promoters.

me: "alright bro..."

The kid wanted to pounce me it wasnt even funny.

Originally posted by roninmess

these kids go... "man, i wish draper was here tonight, I cant wait to go to world tomorrow."

Me: "no offense but i mean vicious is here(i point up), draper is here(point down)... no comparison bro"

him: (with really pissed off face)"dude vicious is terrible here, the system sucks in here. Wait for april when draper starts in factory. this party will die"

me: "so the system makes vicious suck? Shawn ink is doin the factory partys by the way. And if draper was my brother, he'd still suck a nut, enough said"

OK now is about the time bigpoppanils walks by screaming "I WAS SET UP, I WAS SET UP!!"

LOL OH YEAH!

thats how it happened

:idea:

Originally posted by brickhouse

This coming from someone whose signature is filled with pictures of...

So because he likes Ferry Corsten, he cant say that Vicious is better than Draper?

Let me guess.....The only way he can be taken seriously is if he says that his favorite dj's play only at Vinyl and what used to be Twilo. Everything else is cheese and commercial.

And speaking of sig's....Yours says it perfectly...ZERO TOLERANCE.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by roninmess

lolol I'm laughing at the fact that the kid sounded like he really believed in what he was saying. Although I like Draper myself, he's no where near Johnny Vicious.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u guys duno what ur talkin about...Draper is the Fuckin Greatest DJ in the world..i had posters of him made at Kinkos and theyre all over my room..i got some left if anyone is interested?

I am !!!!! I am !!!!! i need something to throw in the fire place .... damn logs don't start going on their own!

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

So because he likes Ferry Corsten, he cant say that Vicious is better than Draper?

Let me guess.....The only way he can be taken seriously is if he says that his favorite dj's play only at Vinyl and what used to be Twilo. Everything else is cheese and commercial.

And speaking of sig's....Yours says it perfectly...ZERO TOLERANCE.....:rolleyes:

No, to be perfectly honest, I'm not into that either. I'm not trying to say anything bad one way or another, just making the point that saying Vicious is better than Draper is just as elitist as saying that Vinyl Djs are better than Exit DJs. If trance and progressive suddenly went down the poopshoot, I wouldn't give a crap, and while I'll agree that Vicious is probably better than Draper, I'll also agree that there are quite a few more DJs (even in that trance area) that are more deserving of worship than System F. Hence, it's just a matter of subjectivity. I can say your DJs suck and it's cool, you can say my DJs suck (and if I told you who they were you probably would do so) and it's cool, but it's fairly amusing that everyone finds this anecdote so funny. Whatever, so they like Draper. If that SF thing ever happens, then you won't have to deal with people like that again.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u guys duno what ur talkin about...Draper is the Fuckin Greatest DJ in the world..i had posters of him made at Kinkos and theyre all over my room..i got some left if anyone is interested?

:laugh: (says quietly) I DO!!!!!!!! hahaha :D

Originally posted by ekstacy

im not a draper fan.. but.. i know some head promoters.. and i hear that draper is doing friday/saturday nights and a place called heaven and hell in levitown... (longisland)

yes that is true. This party just started on thursday. Its called heaven and hell and its between 2 clubs across the street from eachother. Luxe and Trilogy. kind of sad he went from a big club like exit to a small place out here but it is proably better. less drama involed for him I'm sure..