Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo, lol, what a FUCKIN bitch....

quoth

ok so i get an email today from an ex who emailed me few days ago out of the blue wondering how i was. So blah blah..i respond with nothing out of the ordinary cept wishing her well and that maybe i will see her around, cause she mentioned to me bout meeting up and shit. Now mind you, i saw her bout a month ago, it was purely friendly..and also..she is 30 and i am bout to be 21 and fuckin..blah blah we had our fun..just friends if anything now. So fuckin, she emails back today with this...

Hey Mike,

Well good at least I know your alive. Don't worry I am sure a job will turn up soon. I have every confidence something will happen for you. And yes I definently will hang with you again. There is someone I want you to meet when we do, I think you'll like him. Take care, and keep your chin up.

:laugh: WTF is she tryin to rub in my face the fact that she is fucking 30 yrs old and finally found someone??? lol And why would i "like him" what..cause he is a dj too and/or likes electronic music??? I don't give a fuck who ya date...thats yer business not mine. Man, its just amazing how they put this jealousy thing on you, when it don't even make sense..like im supposed to get all pissed off now that she is dating someone? Well so am i!! i really don't get women sometimes...very confusing. :blank:

You should write back with:

"That's ok, I've already met a guy I like."

All kidding aside, that shit is pretty weak. Nothing irritates me more than people who do everything to seem as if they're mature, but still manage to let little, stupid things (Like that email you posted) show their true immaturity.

Don't even bother chilling with her.

It would be a waste of your time, and that email you posted proves she is incapable of hanging out with you like a sensible individual would.

Looks to me like she succeeded in at least one goal...she got you thinking about her...and she even touched a nerve somewhere...

Some women are just vicious....fuck her, don't hang out with her. She dosen't deserve to be in the royal presence of the Quothster!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

lol maybe she wants a 3some.

who cares, maybe she just thinks youre really cool and wants to be straight forward. maybe its not her bf, its just a friend who she likes to party with and thinks you guys would like eachhother. who knows.... :confused:

Woah woah woah...I'm with somebitch here...maybe she thinks ya'll are friends now and is just sharing info? If you guys are cool, shouldn't you be happy for her? At 30, I hope she's mature enough not to use this as a jealousy tactic. And as people in our 20's and 30's, we should be able to talk about other people after the dust settles if we remain friends with the exes. I've talked about other guys to men I've hooked up with, dated or been in a relationship with to honestly get their opinions & advice, or just to share some news.

my first thought from a evil scandelous bitch as herself, would have been that the guy she wanted to introduce you too was intended for you. I figured the cunt was trying to be rude, and throw shit in ur face because you rejected her by not jumping at the thought to meet with her and um... Do your thing again. So she was intending that you were gay for not doing it. Just my opinion. I hope that's not the case, but some bitches are scandelous and evil... That I will not deny...:laugh::eek: