But all the while you hear the creature creepin' up behind

You're out of time

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes

You know it's thriller, thriller night

You're fighting to survive inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures call

The dead start to walk in their masquerade

There's no escapin' the jaws of the alien this time (they're open wide)

This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side

They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial

Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together

All thru the night I'll save you from the terrors on the screen

I'll make you see

That it's a thriller, thriller night

'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost who would dare to try

Girl, this is thriller, thriller night

So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller

Thriller here tonight

Rap:

Darkness falls across the land

The midnight hour is close at hand

Creatures crawl in search of blood

To terrorize y'awl's neighborhood

And whosoever shall be found

Without the soul for getting down

Must stand and face the hounds of hell

And rot inside a corpse's shell

The foulest stench is in the air

The funk of forty thousand years

And grizzly ghouls from every tomb

Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive

Your body starts to shiver

For no mere mortal can resist

The evil of the thriller

:D:laugh::D

Sounds like a very spooky intense ride!!

If this does go through it will be awesome, and make me very happy. NYC hasn't seen any large scale new clubs in years. We've all witnessed the closing of several, but the time has come for a new one... hopefully two(GB). Just like the other rumors are concerned, i'm not waiting on them. But i'll be there when they open.

Go Peter!!!! I don't know about the rest of y'alls but I am a huge supporter of his, I really hope he gets this to work. Although if he can pull it off it will be nothing short of a miracle -- perhaps all of clubland can come together in support of this - petitions, demonstrations, whatever happens to be useful... I'm excited!!! :D

I dunno...am I the only one who's a little concerned with Gatien being back in the picture?

This isn't so much a problem with Gatien as it is with his history with the city. Our lovely municipal government is kinda known for...well...NOT TAKING FAVOR WITH GATIEN!

I dunno...guess I'm kinda concerned that with the possibilities that Crobar might bring, Gatien might actually ruin it by bringing all the city's attention with him.

Am I the only one here who's concerned in this regard?

hey i'm sure gatien knows what he's doing because of his history we know this...even though he may make a couple of mistakes we can't let the press and government black label him...he's on our side at least that's what i'd like to think ? lol i'm sure he'll read this :laugh: i'm glad he's working with crobar owners so he stays in the background as a owner but not the headcoach...:)

:)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Go Peter!!!! I don't know about the rest of y'alls but I am a huge supporter of his, I really hope he gets this to work. Although if he can pull it off it will be nothing short of a miracle -- perhaps all of clubland can come together in support of this - petitions, demonstrations, whatever happens to be useful... I'm excited!!! :D

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Basically the thing most people don't know or realize is that in fact, though Gatien has sold Limelight, he still pulls the strings in their and has final say basically cause of his power and prominence. Now, its no surprise to anyone, if in fact he does go back into the nightclub business and pulls strings on the DL. Cause the man definitely is being monitored and you can't forget he is from Canada and they are just itchin and lookin for a reason to deport his ass. In my opinon, anything Gatien touches, turns to gold, but he is plagued by his past and somehow needs to establish that he can dominate and be prominent in the nightlife industry once again, and i think he definitely can and this aint the last you heard of him.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I told her I think Peter Gatien is awesome and she almost slapped that very same mouth! I was in trouble for a while after that...

Peter Gatien IS awesome. And i have met him twice and spoke to him once on the phone, dude is a NORMAL ASS human being, very respectable, but i will tell you, VERY INTIMIDATING!!!

Originally posted by quoth

Basically the thing most people don't know or realize is that in fact, though Gatien has sold Limelight, he still pulls the strings in their and has final say basically cause of his power and prominence. Now, its no surprise to anyone, if in fact he does go back into the nightclub business and pulls strings on the DL. Cause the man definitely is being monitored and you can't forget he is from Canada and they are just itchin and lookin for a reason to deport his ass. In my opinon, anything Gatien touches, turns to gold, but he is plagued by his past and somehow needs to establish that he can dominate and be prominent in the nightlife industry once again, and i think he definitely can and this aint the last you heard of him.

Well said bro........my thoughts exactly

Guest tilly
Originally posted by xpander

Then is your apartment where the "official" Crobar afterparty will be taking place?

:idea:

no, but it's where the "official" thriller afterparty will be;)