Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arby's,BurgerKing,Checkers,McDonalds,RoyRogers,Wendy's,WhiteCastle,TacoBell,...

i'm not big on fast food, but i do like mcdonald's fries, wendy's spring salad (mmm with vinegrette and honey roasted pecans) and chicken nuggets... everything else is blah. something wierd... the wendy's by us is extreeeeemely stingy with their honey mustard sauce... they charge quarter for extras or when you don't get chicken nuggets with your meal. it's not that much, but they make such a huge deal about it and they're so bitchy! :mad:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing better then a WHOPPER WITH FRIES AND A SIDE ORDER OF ONION RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe in the fall but the summer is coming , so if it's fast food a B.K. BROILER NO MAYO AND BBQ SAUCE IS THE MOVE

30 HGRAMS OF PROTEIN 50 GRAMS OF CARBS 5 GRAMS OF FAT

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

checkers

used to be wendys...until they axed the pitas from their menu

grrrrr

:mad:

There's Checkers in New York?? That place originated in my hometown (Tampa), and there's nothing like their greasy ass spicy fries.

I'm also missing Long Dong Silvers and Church's chicken, so if anyone knows where one of those is on the little island, it would be cool if you let me know...

In the meantime, I'm diggin Arby's. Almost everything they have there is better than the equivalent item at other fast food joints. And not that there's much of a selection at this place, but Grey's Papaya is the bomb too, even though they raised the price of the "recession special" as soon as a real recession hit...

Originally posted by brickhouse

There's Checkers in New York?? That place originated in my hometown (Tampa), and there's nothing like their greasy ass spicy fries.

I'm also missing Long Dong Silvers and Church's chicken, so if anyone knows where one of those is on the little island, it would be cool if you let me know...

In the meantime, I'm diggin Arby's. Almost everything they have there is better than the equivalent item at other fast food joints. And not that there's much of a selection at this place, but Grey's Papaya is the bomb too, even though they raised the price of the "recession special" as soon as a real recession hit...

Church's chicken is at the White Castle in Nanuet.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Chick-Fil-A... awesome chicken patties and nuggets... not nearly as greasy as other fast food. Always tasty, super-cheap.

I've only found ONE north of the Mason-Dixon line (kind of scary), but if you're ever travelling down south and need a quick-fix, definitely check it out.

Interesting fact: they still remained closed on Sundays. For some reason, I think that says a TON for the company... kind of cool (but damn inconvenient!)

i know where that is! i LOOOOVEEE their waffle fries. def the best hands down

btw burlington mall right? :)

Originally posted by o-jay®

It's all about Taco Bell. :afro:

trust me o-jay, i worked at a taco bell/ kfc an to this day i dun ever eat there im not gonna say what went on there...:puke:

i liked roy rogers back in the day cause of the bacon cheeseburgers yum now i like :D whoppers with mc fries