Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah so, my car got jacked last night......

Originally posted by wakeup

1st off they took your shit box cause that is worth more for parts then a lexus and more of a need in the black market. you having no insurance makes me happy ur red box got stolen, ur part of the reason why insurance in new york/ nj is so high.:finger:

Explain how him having no theft insurance makes insurance rates so high? Insurance rates are high because of fraud. Everyone's required to carry basic liability, chances are he just didn't have theft/collision (when someone fucks you over instead of the other way around).

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

another day, another person i find who should have been aborted before he/she was born

:blown:

Yo Jo,

Sorry to hear that. Defietely sucks ass, do you have a club or some protection? They(i dont know why i call them they) broke into my car a month ago but didn't attempt to steal it.

I JUST GOT MY CAR BACK!!!!!!

Whoever took my car decided they didn't want it anymore so they ditched it about 10 blocks away from where I live.

I got a call from the police saying they have my car. It was left in a No Standing zone. It received a citation and was about to be towed before the car was called in and discovered to be mine. No forceable entry found, no damage to the ignition system.........they made it look easy the cops said. The cops claim that it was used as a joy ride car, but I believe the person who stole it realized that it wasn't the best car in the world and ditched it soon after.

All they took was some odds and ends like lighters, a bottle of ephedrine, and some Hip-Hop CD's (yet the techno and metal CD's were left alone......hmmmmm I wonder what kind of clue that gives).

However, my car is back now.......I am happier then a pig in shit. I'm going to get drunk to celebrate this occasion. To all those who expressed concern, thank you, I sincerely appreciate it.

Originally posted by siceone

watch it

Didn't catch that......not to turn this into a racial war or anything like that so to set the record straight, thats not what I meant.

There are plenty types of people living in Astoria.......could have been a whigger, getto sandman, etc.

Guest danni133
Originally posted by djjonstephen

I am happier then a pig in shit.

Bite your tongue right now Souvlaki..no more shit flooding the apartment...hehe

Seriously though congrats, I'm happy that the 'red box' has returned

~Danielle

i got my car jacked last summer on 48th one nite when i was at SF!! and it was fuckin freezing outside and when i saw my car i was like :jawdrop: fuckin asshole who did that show my passenger back window with a bb gun and stole my friends backpack, just a few cd's and a pair of jeans were in it....and i had to call the cops right than and i was sorta still rollin:cool: at the time and i gave them the wrong st. # lol......but good luck to you!

Originally posted by djvectrex

i got my car jacked last summer on 48th one nite when i was at SF!! and it was fuckin freezing outside and when i saw my car i was like :jawdrop: fuckin asshole who did that show my passenger back window with a bb gun and stole my friends backpack, just a few cd's and a pair of jeans were in it....and i had to call the cops right than and i was sorta still rollin:cool: at the time and i gave them the wrong st. # lol......but good luck to you!

ARE YOU FUCKING BULLSHITTING ME???

My car got jacked over winter break on 45th when I was at sauce factory. It was fucking freezing outside, my back window got smashed and the motherfucker stole my friend's backpack (armani shades, mad clothes, $700 leather jacket) stole my Cd player and my boy's CDs. I called the cops too cuz my friend was gonna try to cash in on his home owners insurance.

Damn your story reads almost exactly like mine ROFLMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: