Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fella's...don't ya just fuckin HATE IT when..

quoth

some fuckin girl gives you the run around to the extent of..

You know what the deal is....if anything changes youll be the first to know

or

some shit like..

...if things don't work out, i will be in touch.

LIKE WTF???? :laugh: Do you actually think, im gonna fuckin wait around for you???? Its like, even if we did have a past, it don't mean i gave you my fucking business card to call me when your single??? I mean they say this and then they expect you to wait and wait and wait...yet they are nicely involved and shit and yer just a fuckin schmo. Its just funny how they think that say if the person their involved with falls through, like yer their re-bound person...i mean don't they fuckin understand that you may be involved too and DONT FUCKING GIVE A SHIT IF IM THE FIRST TO KNOW OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Guest danni133

Hey that Tommy LaSorda guy does the Glad trash bag commercials. I remember seeing it a week or so ago and thinking 'Geez I guess the Slim Fast plan isn't a lifetime thing.'

Originally posted by danni133

Hey that Tommy LaSorda guy does the Glad trash bag commercials. I remember seeing it a week or so ago and thinking 'Geez I guess the Slim Fast plan isn't a lifetime thing.'

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

anyone else?

Originally posted by quoth

some fuckin girl gives you the run around to the extent of..

You know what the deal is....if anything changes youll be the first to know

or

some shit like..

...if things don't work out, i will be in touch.

LIKE WTF???? :laugh: Do you actually think, im gonna fuckin wait around for you???? Its like, even if we did have a past, it don't mean i gave you my fucking business card to call me when your single??? I mean they say this and then they expect you to wait and wait and wait...yet they are nicely involved and shit and yer just a fuckin schmo. Its just funny how they think that say if the person their involved with falls through, like yer their re-bound person...i mean don't they fuckin understand that you may be involved too and DONT FUCKING GIVE A SHIT IF IM THE FIRST TO KNOW OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~~~ummm hun! guys do this too so dont blame us for this!:tongue:

Guest danni133
Originally posted by quoth

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

anyone else?

Quot my 'daahling if you saw the commercial I saw on TV you would've seen LaSorda got fat. Hence his early deal with Slim Fast didn't enable himt o keep the weight off.

*sigh Damn IRISH!

(jk)

Guest danni133

I def don't like it when either guys or girls use that line. While it's a romantic thought, anyone who waits around for someone like that is having major issues with moving on.

WEll i just went through the SAME exact thing, Quoth. And I REALLY liked the girl. i'm so attracted to her even if she's a huge ball of issues. but she pulled the same shit on me... the "well you know what the deal is... i can't do anything now but who knows if things might change..."

it's like WTF. You KNOW you have my heart in your hands. You KNOW you can break it SO easily... yet you put me on ice and basically say "hold that thought". What, you want me to wait for you to make up your mind? Like let me sit here and watch while you contemplate whether or not to keep going out with that SERIOUS asshole you're with, or decide you want to try me on for size? uh HUH.

I got one thing to say: Pappa & Gilbey - SkinDeep (vocal)

A Passion's consuming myself...

just like a fire inside

so why don't you try my love on

for size...

You can't believe in everything...

that you see

Cause you hold me back

and you stop me from ever being Me.

If life is an ocean

Than will you sink or swim...

Can you play a game if you know that there's no way that you're going to win?

Just try to remember what it is

That you want from me

You know I can give what you need

Take my Love and my Charity...

I Read Your Mind...

See you Inside.

Your Beauty is Skin-Deep.

Read

Your

Mind.