Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did you ever take your parents car for a joyride when u were 15?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I don't know what made me think of it but I always used to when my parents were out for hours at a time. I used to pick up all my friends and drive around almost getting pulled over one time! damn I was stupid back then.

I cant be the only one...

we always used to do that....sometimes we would end up at a red light next to another friends parent!! lol....it wasn't good that most of our parents had some pretty nice cars...that if god forbid something happened we would still be trying to pay for it! how stupid we were!!

yeah who hasnt....damn I remeber the first time..me like an idiot went out on the highway and got stuck in traffic...talk about dumbass....well luckily i never got caught..we were all idiots, thinking we were coola nd shit..yeah lets go for a ride and do nothing woo hoo:rolleyes:

I actually never did lol

Cause my mom's always had a big van which I was too scared to drive cause it was too big.

and my dad only had his car which he took to work, and the other cars that he collects. Which those cars I would never even THINK of taking lol

omg I'd get so killed if he found out I took one for a ride lol

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

I actually never did lol

Cause my mom's always had a big van which I was too scared to drive cause it was too big.

and my dad only had his car which he took to work, and the other cars that he collects. Which those cars I would never even THINK of taking lol

omg I'd get so killed if he found out I took one for a ride lol

kind of like in ferris buellers day off.

I almost got caught one time too.... I just got home and closed the garage door the second it closed my parents garage door started to open! they never found out.

When I was 15 I remember getting into a fight with my boyfriend... He kept hanging up on me and then eventually stopped answering his phone. Me being that drama queen that I am ... I waited for my parents to fall asleep and then pushed my mothers Heavy ass Volvo down the driveway and drove it to his house. I had no license and No permit and had no idea how to drive a car. He lived about 25 minutes away and ironicly I made it there perfectly fine… but I took out his mailbox when I jumped the curb in front of his house.

I was so retarded! I ran into him not too long ago and he says his mother still doesn’t refer to me by my name, she just refers to me as “the delinquent”. It’s been about 8 or so years, you think she would get over it.

At exactly of age 15 while my sister and her husband were away I took a car out and crashed the sh*t out of it. Luckily the accident that I had wasn't with another car it was with a building, the car was still running and I was able to drive away in it. When they came home her husband beat the living sh*t out of me, after all it was a brand new lexus. After that day I didn't get behind the wheel until I was 18.