Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the one thing that pissed the hell out of you today

ok well this is more of just me venting because a lot of things pissed me off today, most having to do with the stupid mail system:

1. didn't get my last few paychecks yet from a job i quit last semester.

2. haven't gotten my photo cd from a shoot i did over winter break.

and the worst one:

3. GOT the photo cd from a shoot a couple weeks ago but *STUPID NYU* tried to fucking SQUEEZE the package into our TINY mailbox and now the cd is BROKEN!

and just another random thing - i ate practically a whole bag of cheetos by myself :puke:

:( i laugh a lot but people who aren't used to it think i'm on drugs or something isn't right so i was at dinner today and i was laughin a kid i know said ur laughin is as a dog barking randomly...i didn't like that...:( i get compliments on my laugh but this guy had to be mean maybe not intentionally but still it was said.

Originally posted by liteflyr

- i ate practically a whole bag of cheetos by myself :puke:

THAT right there PISSED ME OFF!! LOL.....i'm sure u have all heard me all week whine about my wisdom teeth....but i am STILL swolen...and CANNOT eat a damn thing to save my life!! all i want...well nevermind because i could list here for hours the foods i want!!! and to make it worse i have been stuck hom since MONDAY...and we all know when u r stuck home..the obvious fun thing to do is EAT!!!!.... i attempted to eat mac and cheese..thinking its soft and does not require much effort...then i almost choked and died.....so it's back to the slim fast shakes...i loved them at first....but who the fuck can drink this crap ALL the time!!.....sorry i am a lil hostile...and all i want now is SOMEONE to go to blockbuster for me((due to the fact i may scare small children if seen in public)).....GRRRRR:mad: