Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever faked a pain in your body to get painkillers?

romy20

I havent, but a very good friend of mine wanted to get some volume from her doctor and fucked it all up. She went to him and complained of being depressed and very stressed out from work so he gave he Zolof(sp?) So she took them and they made her sick. She was up for 2 days straight hyper as hell! All shakey and loopy. :shake: She said if she really was crazy that these pills would make it worse. Then she went back a week later, and tried again with more aggression that she NEEDED volume and he suggested to her that she needed to seek help.

She never got it:D

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG Zoloft Is HORRIBLE!!!!! My friend used to work in Thift Drug ( When there was such a store) and could get anything at the end of the alphabet since that was the only eisle she could even come close to. I took three cause I was used to xanex and was told it was just a little stronger. Well I was up for two days also. Every time I ate I would throw up and my pupils bugged out of my head. :eek: I do not recomend Zoloft to ANYONE!!!

I don't know why yall are popping SSRI's like that (zoloft, prozac, wellbutrin . . etc . .) . . they're meant to be loaded over a course of weeks until the mind gradually has more serotonin in the synapse at regular intervals . . . Eating many at a time will just give you pain, not a high . . .

. . Just go out and spring for some good rollerskates . . .