Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just found out that im pregnant. . .

clubkat

i knew this was gonna be an april fools joke..... hehehe.... anyways... i pulled one on my lil brother this morning....

im going to an nsync concert ::please hold the laughs lol:: but misk can relate to my obsession with justin lol... anyway, i told my brother ::hes 10:: that my friend works at the concert arena where theyre gonna be and he got in touch with nsyncs manager telling him that its my bday that weekend of the concert and since justin and britney broke up, he agreed to take me out while theyre in town....

my brother was like :eek: "UR GOING ON A DATE WITH JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!?!?!?!??! OMG u HAVE to tell mom!!!!" im like i know i will... but the best part is...

and he goes "yea....."

"APRIL FOOLS!!!" and i tackled him on the bed and he was all like laughin and embarassed but it was hysterical.. my mom heard and was like "whats going on??" so i told her... it was just funny lol...

it did feel good to actually tell that story though lol

:grin:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Dumb Biatch:rolleyes: I would pull out the hanger and do it myself:tongue: ...hehe...april fools day bla

No worries, i already gave a helping hand with the hanger....literally.

attachment.php?s=&postid=757759

::yeaitwasarushjob:: :hat: