Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen351 is ruining the Jersey board...Who else thinks this kid is a loser???

Ok everyone. This kid is on the board 24/7 and hasn't said 1 intelligent thing since he registered. All he does is start trouble and try to piss people off. His main objective in life is to get everyone on Clubplanet to hate him. That's pathetic if you ask me. I just wanted to see if there was anyone who agrees with what I'm saying. If not then I will keep my mouth shut about it and let him do his thing. Thanks

He does not want everyone to hate him, he just has very strong opinions and writes exactly what he thinks. I agree with a lot and disagree with a lot. Stuff he has written in the past has pissed me off before but I have no beef with him. I mean, FOR GODS SAKES its a message board! People take a lot of this stuff way too seriously and personally, and thats why it often stops being fun.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Sometimes he can be an asshole. THe drama makes my day go by faster so I want Saleen to stay.

I understand.. And I don't mind a little breaking on each other every now and again.. Its all in good fun. But if that is all you do then I can't agree with that. I'm tryin to put up a thread and he butts in just because he doesn't want it there. Not everything can go your way all the time. I'm not busting in his threads talkin all this crap no matter how much I don't agree. He is just being a baby because he isn't getting his way and other people are posting. He needs to grow up and relax a little bit.

he cause drama in my thread and there was no need for it then i looked around cp at other things he has posted in other threads and its the same shit.... there is no need for it... honesty i think its funny the kids just thick headed and its pisses me off... look at the nero in nj thread its up to like 1100 views all cause of him and he thinks hes taking away by causing all his drama but what is the first thing you see when you open the thread... exactly..... buddy your helping me so whatelse can i say but thank you?

geeks 0 saleen 3??? think what you want your in your own world and i aint bothering you cause apprently you get off at shit like that and you wait there for someone to reply so you can rip a little deeper i dont care if thats what you want to do just please keep out of my thread cause there should have never been any drama and it got taken to far and there comes a point where enough is enough.....

i understand its a message board and theirs no need to get pissed i aint taken nothing that kid says serious but all i want him to do i move his drama somewhere else and i would have no problem at all

Guest saleen351

looky here, Lets ban saleen post #8764547484, Cp's been there and tried that. I can name a long list of people on here that I have fought with then we became friends. I speak my mind. And on the An thread I never bashed him till you guys came down on me , so I had to let you rookies know that promoters get ripped to shreads on Nj board, school is over for now, but remember my teachings.

Remember this is the NO SPIN zone...... I may come off like an uneducated idiot but I'm not, I'm very personable and intelligent but it is sooooooooo dam fun acting like an idiot. hence my move to SOBE which is comfirmed for next week.... Car is sold, mostly packed up, I would love to stay around for the summer but I know the day after labor day I would wake up and feel again that I didn't accomplish anything in my life, so time to find a new ceeotter in FLa but don't worry no one can take on the real otter. :D I will 100% be up in NJ for Retro night...... and I'm already talking to some people about promoting clubs in Lauderdale. JERSEY STYLE!!!!!!!! and can you belive that the IRS might give me a job! Jersey Joel call me I'll help tempts cheat on their taxes so we can finace another bathroom in there..:D

and Pulse if you read this PM me with your number, I need hook ups in Miami.........

whether you agree with saleen or not, this board would struggling without him..........

I remember my first post to him was me telling him to take his head out of his ass..........now he's one person I would have liked to have met in person..........go figure.

he's honest and very opinionated.........nothing wrong with that.

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

im down with saleen.....CP drama is great!

BG

what is up with that sig?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tyco

whether you agree with saleen or not, this board would struggling without him..........

I remember my first post to him was me telling him to take his head out of his ass..........now he's one person I would have liked to have met in person..........go figure.

hey dont' get me wrong I still think you got your head in your ass with some of those tracks you like.....:D :D

sooo many hots beats right now, but I got no ID's

hook it up bro........

Is it me or is everyone that really lashes out or bashes or complain about saleen a promoter of some sort. C'mon this is a mesge board and very entertaining... as well as a lot of other ppl are VERY entertaiing and exactly what Brian1500 said..."makes the day go by that much faster. What you should be coplaining aBout is WHY IS THE SITE SO DAMN SLOW!!!!?????. It took me 10 minutes to finish this post:mad:

Originally posted by tyco

As much as this pains me to say, I have to agree with Tyco. When saleen isn't rocking the boat this board fucking sucks. I also wuld have like to meet him, at first it was to kick his ass, but now it's to do some shots with him. It's only a messageboard and shouldn't be taken seriously.