Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am leaving this board

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

True. :rolleyes:

Kissa don't worry, CP is just going through another one of those stages.

not necessarily a bad stage either... i guess we're getting rid of the people who really don't wanna be here, leaving room for newbies and the old skoolers to just chill and have a bit of fun... :cool:

Marina- I totally agree with you. This board is not the same as it was when i first started posting a year ago and it sucks. It's full of negativity. Myself as many others have started to post less. I'll talk to you over at VIP..;):)

Originally posted by girly

Marina- I totally agree with you. This board is not the same as it was when i first started posting a year ago and it sucks. It's full of negativity. Myself as many others have started to post less. I'll talk to you over at VIP..;):)

It's the damn SF types I tell ya.:blank: Womp womp

Damn thugs and ravers...lowerin' the property values!! :eek::cool:

WAHHHHH WAHHHHH

The people on this board aren't exactly the same

WAHHH WAHHH

too much negativity

waahhhh wahhh

Grow the fuck up

CocoaAddingtothenegativityonemoretimebrown

Originally posted by crobra

why can't people leave without announcing it!! This is a message board for christ sake - If you don't like it, don't read it and don't post that you are leaving - just leave!!!

need attention.. i guess.. :confused:

(she still hasn't left tho) :laugh:

Guest gabo

I am leaving cp... and don't try and stop me!!

I cant take the constant drama between spragga and I. waaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by siceone

WAHHHHH WAHHHHH

The people on this board aren't exactly the same

WAHHH WAHHH

too much negativity

waahhhh wahhh

Grow the fuck up

CocoaAddingtothenegativityonemoretimebrown

Yeah this is exactly what i mean.. I think you should take your own advice;)

No, its exactly as it was a year ago. Things go in cycles. This time last year we were at each others throats. It's like we have spent too much time inside together over the winter and all we realyl need is to just get outside and play.

So, lets all take a minute... breath deep, and go outside and play.

Bkissa, and everyone else... I havnt left, I'm just kinda quiet lately. And I post at CP and VIP. First rule of being yourself... Don't let other people's fights become you own. I started at ClubNYC, I'll finsh here too.

But damn anyone who suggests I cant have friends in more than one place.

ok, im done. I'll quit my rant.

::hugs all::

e

Originally posted by petrol

No, its exactly as it was a year ago. Things go in cycles. This time last year we were at each others throats. It's like we have spent too much time inside together over the winter and all we realyl need is to just get outside and play.

So, lets all take a minute... breath deep, and go outside and play.

Bkissa, and everyone else... I havnt left, I'm just kinda quiet lately. And I post at CP and VIP. First rule of being yourself... Don't let other people's fights become you own. I started at ClubNYC, I'll finsh here too.

But damn anyone who suggests I cant have friends in more than one place.

ok, im done. I'll quit my rant.

::hugs all::

e

dude, you rock...