Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It ain't a party until The Wizard shows up!!!

I used to see that guy/his girl all the time. They used to be out at Twilo very often. I saw them last at Cipriani for Sasha/Digweed. I believe he's friends with my friends Nancy & Mike who I haven't seen since then either. Anyway, those are definitely some chill people....I post on naughtybooth.com too....My buddies nubreedgoupie and DarkRob frequent the place as well...

Andrew

Originally posted by newsense

the wizard of trance is the man! ... he's usally w/ the trance nurse

.. good peoples!!!! .. they post on the naughtybooth, if ya wanna give 'em a shout-out ....

I love the wizard of trance and the trance nurse!

I was having a screwy night once at Vinyl and the guy let me borrow his wand...so I started dancing like an idiot with it... :laugh: made me feel better though!

Haven't seen 'em in Vinyl in a while?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I got a question.....Does the wizard guy dress in a Full Wizard Outfit? with the Pointy Hat and Robe with Stars?

Like this?

cryslnt.gif

yes he does.... funny thing too... my high school..... Washingtonville Wizards. I was sayin to DJJon and Moonshine that I wanted to shake my mascots hand lol:laugh:

You guys are talking about Justin and Jilly. They both are friends of mine and post often on the naughtybooth.com. They are mad cool and are also good friends with Danny Howells. So expect to see them when he is spinning. Go over and introduce yourselves. They are mad cool.

And if you are reading this Justin or Jilly, HI!!!

SK13

I haven’t missed a Howells night since New Years and every single time I can count on the Wizard to make an appearance. I even seen him at Space in Miami for DT and I just had to say what's up.

I will never throw out the business card from Jilly McBunny - TRANCE NURSE gave me at Twilo (I had an apointment 3 am in the Power Bar!) Wizard made me his apprentice, and they've been friends ever since. They are exactly what the scene needs, and you are absolutely right....You KNOW you are at the right party when the Wizard shows up!!!

Originally posted by bogb

I haven’t missed a Howells night since New Years and every single time I can count on the Wizard to make an appearance. I even seen him at Space in Miami for DT and I just had to say what's up.

Awww shit, they were there?? I didn't see them. I must have been in my own world at that point. Oh well. I agree with all you guys. I met them both once in the VIP at Vinyl. They are mad cool.

Originally posted by roha3000

Awww shit, they were there?? I didn't see them. I must have been in my own world at that point. Oh well. I agree with all you guys. I met them both once in the VIP at Vinyl. They are mad cool.

I think they were. I did see them. Ether that or the pills I took were fucking with my head.