Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I now love the Space patio!!!!

sgtfury

Since the begining of Club Space, I have avoided, spoke poorly of, and have overall despised the patio...after hanging out last tuesday...i can say I LOVE THE PATIO!!!!!...what a vibe...(although i vaguely remember Iggy trying to convince me that this girl i was trying to talk to was a dude)

note to self: remember sunglasses

The patio has it's ups and it's downs. The ups are the location and decent music. The downs are the crowd sometimes gets a little too cracked out for my taste....plus the steroid monkeys that infest the section get on my nerves. We really don't care that you have bigger pectorals than my girlfriend(s).

true, the music is usually good plus i was told Ivano did some shopping so I wouldn't mind checking the patio soon. The people is laid back , it just sucks that most are all drugged up and some faces are scary looking after all that night of partying.

I love the patio! Yeah people r really scary loking in that state and in the daylight especially (atleast in side u cant really see 'em! lol), but man..its just great to be out there as the sun rises and the music intensifies :o) It feels like u r not even in miami IMO! ugh...great...now I need to go back...soon!

ok, ok....i admit it ...those house grooves that DT was dropping made me feel a little "special"....hey..there aint nuthin wrong with a little transexual love....

FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW I AM TOTALLY KIDDING....

IGGY...CHECK YOUR PMS

I will be present in the patio on sunday with the rest of the alien heads marching around in the pit!!!! Its been a month that i havent been soo i hope ivano keeps it going where he left off!!!!

ps. THe ugly meter might be on high at that time in the morning, but what do you expect from a weekly marathon, thats what sunglasses are for!!!!

Originally posted by sgtfury

Since the begining of Club Space, I have avoided, spoke poorly of, and have overall despised the patio...after hanging out last tuesday...i can say I LOVE THE PATIO!!!!!...what a vibe...(although i vaguely remember Iggy trying to convince me that this girl i was trying to talk to was a dude)

note to self: remember sunglasses

I know what you mean, that morning was the first time I hung out out there more than 5 min. We left at 11

:cool:

Originally posted by sgtfury

yes, sobeton, you are right...enhancement is the name of the game for some in miami....however, for those like me a reduction of sorts is required to fit in....

YES, IM SPEAKING OF MY PENIS

thanks for that bit of information. Lmao :laugh: :laugh:

vanessa, vanessa....im surprised that you didnt ask the man himself............the patio is one of the "rooms" of Space...once youve paid to go into Space you can go to the Patio....just a reminder..if you are going to be there for sunrise...bring glasses...