Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long do you wait?

how long do you usually wait from one roll to the next? i haven't rolled since new years eve and i'm dropping a pill this friday for ferry cortsen @ exit. hopefully i've given my brain enough of a break to roll my face off of just one pill for a good amount of time. what do you think?

Well, it all depends on how much you used to drop before you took this 4 month break. Technically, if you were just a casual user before, and only took 1-3 pills a couple times a month, one pill should get you off pretty well. Personally, I have NEVER gotten off on just one pill. I mean, I got fucked up, but the roll would be short, not really intense, and just not worth it. I haven't taken just one pill since the first time I rolled, but everyone's body is different.

i was probably dropping 4 pills every weekend (2 fri / 2 sat) from september through december. sometimes i'd take small breaks (1-2 weeks) in between, but this was a pretty consistent routine. i think this beak has done my brain good...lets just hope i've taken enough of a break...i can't wait!

If your talking about the number of hours between pills i'd have to say that everyone is different and it depends on how often you roll. For me I drop my 1st one and then between an hour and an hour and a half later I'll drop my 2nd and I'm good for most of the night. If I'm going to an afterparty i'll drop one more and that will kick it right back up. If I don't have one handy I'll smoke some weed and that will do the trick too....Peace

Originally posted by autocom

If your talking about the number of hours between pills i'd have to say that everyone is different and it depends on how often you roll. For me I drop my 1st one and then between an hour and an hour and a half later I'll drop my 2nd and I'm good for most of the night. If I'm going to an afterparty i'll drop one more and that will kick it right back up. If I don't have one handy I'll smoke some weed and that will do the trick too....Peace

all these comments make me sad...the quality of E dropped; i remember the times (not like in 1980s, but 2 years ago) when i had only 1 (ONE) pill which had me rolling for 8-10 hours! it was though one of the best ones you can get - "playboy"....i wish i could get that bunny again....:( :(

Originally posted by zlatang

all these comments make me sad...the quality of E dropped; i remember the times (not like in 1980s, but 2 years ago) when i had only 1 (ONE) pill which had me rolling for 8-10 hours! :( :(

thanks mr. memories...but what does you reminiscing about the summer of 2000 have to do with the question that was posted? Christ, if i wanted to know how good pills WERE back in the day...i'd go into my own memories. as soon as you start a fucking MDMA thread...some dick is gonna be sure to tell you how good that the mitsubishi's from 98 were...whether it's relavent or not. read the fucking thread before you post something thats irrelavent.

Originally posted by djsquillz

thanks mr. memories...but what does you reminiscing about the summer of 2000 have to do with the question that was posted? Christ, if i wanted to know how good pills WERE back in the day...i'd go into my own memories. as soon as you start a fucking MDMA thread...some dick is gonna be sure to tell you how good that the mitsubishi's from 98 were...whether it's relavent or not. read the fucking thread before you post something thats irrelavent.

wow it must have been a really bad day or a bad f*ck you had to react in such a way! of course the amount of MDMA is relevant for this discussion! if we had better pills now, we wouldn't have to ask ourselves when to drop the 3rd or 4th one (my friends never go out without 5!!!)....and please do explain me mr. i'm-the-thread-moderator-wannabe what relevance does your reply have to this topic?

and FYI the correct spelling is not "irrelavent" but "irrelevant". before you insult the others, perhaps you could take some time to check the dictionary or get your high-school degree!

:bounce:

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

isn't what zlatang said relevant to this discussion? you asked how often you should eat a pilll, which depends not only on the person - but the STRENGTH of the pill as well. one can go off on a slight tangent to reinforce a point.

thank you!

I've been taking 1 every hour on the hour, but that's so I can have a constant roll ALL night (or morning) long every weekend since New Years. I've never done more than 6, though.

But if you haven't rolled in so long just stick with one.

Originally posted by zlatang

and FYI the correct spelling is not "irrelavent" but "irrelevant". before you insult the others, perhaps you could take some time to check the dictionary or get your high-school degree!

:bounce:

thank you for the correction professor. you have exemplified the level of scholarship that i will now strive for. by the way, how is my spelling on this sentence? Go fuck yourself!

Originally posted by djsquillz

thank you for the correction professor. you have exemplified the level of scholarship that i will now strive for. by the way, how is my spelling on this sentence? Go fuck yourself!

your spelling is ok, but your dictionary needs some polishing...it betrays quite a vulgar personality...but hey, that's not a thing one can change so easily....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I liked to BANG it hard at first to get REALLY FUCKED UP & then just maintian a roll all night. i take 2 or 3 at once & then take one about every hour or hour & half......this works out to allot of pills per night...ive only OD'd twice using this method....JK...

I got tired of spending so much damn money on pills, so last weekend I tried prolonging it as much as possible (instead of taking 1 every hour). It worked. You feel the same for about 2-2.5 hours. So I went from 6 pills a night to 3 pills.

Of course, a little bump of K also helps a lot.