Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday......

vicman

OK, anyone up for checking The Warehouse out?

April 5th 2002 Shimmy Shakes Presents “SHINE”

3am-10am

Bringing you the Funky Break Beats…

Shimmy Shakes is known for bringing in new talent. This morning we bring you Miss Bliss from New York.

MISS BLISS – djmissbliss.com / big-apple-breaks.com / NY

Miss Bliss is one of the few DJs in New York who spins breaks. Though electro and nu skool have found outlets in New York,

the funky, happy style of Florida breaks that Miss Bliss has become known for across the South is just beginning to gain

popularity in NYC thanks, in part, to the efforts of Miss Bliss. She's got a new weekly party called Big Apple Breaks. Lets show

Miss Bliss how we in DC feel about the BREAKBEATS.

SMALLS – djsmalls.net / Shimmy Shakes / Scratchtraxx / OObliss

Our resident dj is back once again to rock the decks. Smalls always brings the funk and it never lets you down. Tonight smalls

and miss bliss will be playing from 430am to 10 am. So be pre-paired to hear some of the south’s funkiest records to date.

Ken Lazee – Evolve Crew / Techno Truth - DC

Opening the night from 3am – 430am. Kenny has been playing in DC for the last year. He was responsible for the Evolve

Parties as well at intimacy and heartbeat. He continues to promote his company name with upcoming events.

Club W. 2122 24th Place. Washington, DC. 202-526-5526. Admmision $10

******COMING SOON Spice vs Smalls*************

******COMING SOON Wes Smith vs Smalls*******

Directions: From Buzz take 395 North towards Baltimore.

Merge right, onto New York Ave. Take left at Bladensburg Ave

(checkers on left). Make a left on 24th Place just after the first

traffic light. Or go to maps.yahoo.com to get directions.

From all other points:

From the South take 95 or 495

Bear Right to take the I-395 NORTH ramp towards WASHINGTON

Continue on I-395 NORTH

Take I-395 NORTH towards D STREET N.W./US SENATE/C ST S.W./US CAPITOL/THE HOUSE and Turn Right on NEW YORK

AVE NW

Continue on NEW YORK AVE NE

Turn Left on BLADENSBURG RD NE

Take BLADENSBURG(US-1 N) and Turn Left on 24TH PL NE

From the North Take 95 South –

Take I-95 SOUTH/I-495 SOUTH towards BELTWAY SOUTH/RICHMOND VA/ANDREWS AFB and Merge on CAPITAL

BELTWAY

Follow the ramp to towards BALTIMORE-WASHINGTON PARKWAY/WASHINGTON

Follow the ramp to towards WASHINGTON

Bear Right on NEW YORK AVE NE

Turn Right on BLADENSBURG RD NE

Turn Left on 24TH PL NE

I am planning on going to Buz and then the warehouse. But I just got an offer to go to Atlantic City so I am kinda torn on where to go. I have never been to AC and the warehouse isn't going anywhere soon and I think buzz will be around next weekend too.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Originally posted by nourishment

Isn't anybody going to hang out with me this Friday at Buzz?

weell...I'm saying checking out the warehouse after Buzz..I'm going to Buzz, and taking a pestering buddy of mine with me, but I dunno if he'll go to the Warehouse.

I'll be at Buzz.

MAIN ROOM

DJ DAN 11:30 PM-2:00 AM

SCOTT HENRY 2:00 AM-4:00 AM

BAGGADONUTS 4:00 AM-6:00 AM

FRONT ROOM

DIRTY HANDS 10:00 PM-12:00 AM

DJ MARKY 12:00 AM-2:30 AM

DJ CRAZE 12:00 AM-2:30 AM

MC SKIBADEE 12:00 AM-2:30 AM

DOM AND ROLAND 2:30 AM-4:30 AM

Originally posted by crank47

I'll be at Buzz.

MAIN ROOM

DJ DAN 11:30 PM-2:00 AM

SCOTT HENRY 2:00 AM-4:00 AM

BAGGADONUTS 4:00 AM-6:00 AM

FRONT ROOM

DIRTY HANDS 10:00 PM-12:00 AM

DJ MARKY 12:00 AM-2:30 AM

DJ CRAZE 12:00 AM-2:30 AM

MC SKIBADEE 12:00 AM-2:30 AM

DOM AND ROLAND 2:30 AM-4:30 AM

I forgot the line-up at buz, and I have never seen DJ Dan, so I think I might have to go. AC is going to cost too much anyway. Scott Henry kicks ass, saw him at Majestic's in England.

Atlantic City is always a blast though. Anyone up for a CP fieldtrip to AC in the near future?

I'm always up for an AC trip...I'm the biggest sucker when it comes to gambling, they love to see me walk in!

As I recall, you're younger than he, and obviously we would need the freshest meat possible.

why thank you for the compliment, I, in fact, am older than zaguero, I'm 27, he's 25, so zag shall be sacrificed then.:D

Atlantic City is always a blast though. Anyone up for a CP fieldtrip to AC in the near future?

Count me in...I was actually trying to make hotel reservations for the Weekend of Apr 19-21, but my friends werent sure if they could go. Screw them, their loss...i like AC, cause you can combine the beach, clubs and gambling at the same time.

Anyone else is interested?

Originally posted by nautilus60

Count me in...I was actually trying to make hotel reservations for the Weekend of Apr 19-21, but my friends werent sure if they could go. Screw them, their loss...i like AC, cause you can combine the beach, clubs and gambling at the same time.

Anyone else is interested?

I'm not into gambling at all but a trip anywhere I'm game...but that weekend might not be good, 'cos shady is spinning on the 20th (sat) at the edge.

Originally posted by crank47

I usually leave the honor to you, but I'll take it this time (if you haven't done it already).

I'll do it next week..just let me write that down on my "to do" list for next week......

Originally posted by vicman

I'm not into gambling at all but a trip anywhere I'm game...but that weekend might not be good, 'cos shady is spinning on the 20th (sat) at the edge.

Thats fine - it doesnt have to be that weekend. I forgot about shady - i def. will be at the edge. How about Apr12-13? or May 3-4?

On Apr26th, i think we all wanna be in town for Danny Howells.

Not into gambling you say? How about strip clubs? I usually check one out while in AC.

Thats fine - it doesnt have to be that weekend. I forgot about shady - i def. will be at the edge. How about Apr12-13? or May 3-4?

Not into gambling you say? How about strip clubs? I usually check one out while in AC.

I think May sounds good. April 14th S&D are here, so we probably dont want to party to much the 2 days before then, 'cos if we go to AC we defintly have to party.

Nah, I dont go to strip clubs, I usually have the strip clubs come to me :D

Some of the girls on the board, however, are into strip clubs

The May date works better for me. :)