Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a fucking spiteful cuntdrip!!! **Update to previous thread**

quoth

ok so fuckin lemme vent here. For those of you who remember reading this http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88448 It turns out today i finally get a reply back after what i wrote. So it turns out this "guy who she thinks i would like" is seeing her now. GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!! LOL YER 30 yrds old im 21 FUCK OFF!!! Get yer life together..dont email me about it to make a 21 yr old guy jealous..its like she has serious personality issues...so her email reply today goes as follows...

...ok, well as good a kisser as you were, I don't think he'd appreciate that too much. His name is Joe, I met him up here, (yes at a bar) but it's not like one of those you meet when your drunk and have a fling, he's really great.Anyway he goes down to the city for auditions, he's done a lot of plays and stuff like that,I'm glad were still friends I wouldn't want any weirdness, that's all. Anyway talk to you soon.

Dawn

::shrugshoulders:: WTF??? :laugh: :laugh: Should i care or be concerned that her new man goes to audtions in the city??? i like her "no, not when your drunk and have a fling" shit hahaha soooooo funny. All i can say is...is that...There is just nooooooooooo hope for this DAWN chic.

I did however, invite her down to Exit friday i said, "yea come to Exit, i can introduce you to someone as well"

sorry..just had to vent my frustration that i dont give a fuck.

Fuckin older women = :blown:

well..."some" older women. ;)

:eek:

i doubt that she's doing this all out of spite. maybe she in fact *does* value you as a person and your opinion so she wanted you to meet him. not to be judgemental or rude, but i think you may be just a tad bit paranoid about her intentions.

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Eat my fuck you stupid bitch.

is it that hard for you to believe that someone actually values your opinion? you would obviously rather think that she is doing this because she dislikes you, not because she actually wants to know what you think. apparently she has moved on with her life and assumed you have done the same.

going through life thinking that there's some grand conspiracy that everyone is out to get you is indicative of your low self-esteem and insecurity.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nifer

is it that hard for you to believe that someone actually values your opinion? you would obviously rather think that she is doing this because she dislikes you, not because she actually wants to know what you think. apparently she has moved on with her life and assumed you have done the same.

going through life thinking that there's some grand conspiracy that everyone is out to get you is indicative of your low self-esteem and insecurity.

OMG!! Put a fuckin sock in it already...i dont even know who you are and you dont know me and/or the situation. Go back to the Philly boards where yer needed cause they lack dumbfuckidness like yerself.

You probably should read his first post that was included in this post about this chick. Its obvious that from her what she has said that she hasnt moved on and is just throwing in his face the fact that she is seeing someone new - as if he's sitting at him pondering what the fuck she is up to...umm give me a break hun she hasnt moved on at all/

And where in this post did you see anything leading to Quoth saying this "was some grand conspiracy":rolleyes:

i know the situation as well as you have expessed it on this board. if you didn't want anyone else's opinion, you should have kept it private.

not everyone will always agree with you. grow up and learn to deal with differences of opinion.

Hey Mike,

Well good at least I know your alive. Don't worry I am sure a job will turn up soon. I have every confidence something will happen for you. And yes I definently will hang with you again. There is someone I want you to meet when we do, I think you'll like him. Take care, and keep your chin up.

how is THAT throwing it in someones face?

Hey Mike,

Well good at least I know your alive. Don't worry I am sure a job will turn up soon. I have every confidence something will happen for you. And yes I definently will hang with you again. There is someone I want you to meet when we do, I think you'll like him. Take care, and keep your chin up.

how is THAT throwing it in someones face?

You forgot to re-read the "there is someone I want you to meet when we do, I think you'll like him" part.

i know the situation as well as you have expessed it on this board. if you didn't want anyone else's opinion, you should have kept it private.

:confused: :confused: :confused: you are a complete shitbag who knows not a single thing about me, WHERE THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DID I EVEN SAY IN THE POST...HEY CP I WANT YER FUCKIN OPINONS LOLOL...I WAS VENTING THAT IS ALL. Damn u fuckin PA people really need to find a fuckin hobby rather then to poke into someones life like u known me for 10 fuckin years. Least make some sense if yer gonna respond with an opinon..other than that..i simply dont give 2 shits about u or yer fuckin opinon so shove it right up yer fuckin hole.

Seriously Quoth you need to relax. I know you don't know me either, but if you plan on putting your life unto a "public" forum, you best expect some responses.

Obviously you are a tad bit heated judging by the subject of your post. But you have absolutely no right to tear into somebody for giving their opinion.

If you have a problem with a person posting a response to one of your posts, just don't post......pm any person you would like to tell individually

Originally posted by quest1127

Seriously Quoth you need to relax. I know you don't know me either, but if you plan on putting your life unto a "public" forum, you best expect some responses.

Obviously you are a tad bit heated judging by the subject of your post. But you have absolutely no right to tear into somebody for giving their opinion.

If you have a problem with a person posting a response to one of your posts, just don't post......pm any person you would like to tell individually

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: christ you people will never understand hahaha omg yo, sexyclubber, this dude thinks i am heated you belive that shit? brotha man its all for shits and giggles...hell i obviously dont GIVE a fuck about public opinon...just that this girl is straight up dumb as a rock. And i will fucking tear into anyone i want, whenever i want ok DAD? :D

write her back:

"you have an ok body and you were a good fuck, sometimes i even enjoyed you´re company apart from the bedroom (or car). but i couldn´t care less about your friends or about your problems. i´m not your GIRLfriend and i don´t plan on becomming. if you want a good time, call me. bye"

damn some women really need to be shown who they really are (or AREN´T)!

Damn all I can say....YOU'RE ALL SUCH A BUNCH OF KIDIES....GO AND ENJOY YOUR 21. BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I mean honestly, I'm going to be 28 and maybe it's a maturity thing (I mean, I don't know the woman but I can't see why everyone gets all so weird about her emails...and btw I did read the first post too).

Anyway, I'm in contact with some of my ex's and yes I also told them that I've found someone and that we moved in together...

...not to make them jealous but just to share those news about my life... and yes, I also had them meet...cause yes I do value their friendship and hence would like them to meet the man I'm in love with and would like them to get along.....anyway, that's just me and I'm close to 30...so maybe that's why :rolleyes:

Anyway, quoth...now you can show your "maturity" by insulting me the way you insulted nifer (cause she stated a different opinion...whooppddeeedooooo....one thing though...if you don't want to hear other people's views - don't post on a messageboard)

all this over some email letter from an ex saying she wanted you to meet her new bf?

move on with your life. don't worry about her. if you don't feel ready to be her friend again, than don't. stop wasting your energy on someone who's found someone else.

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

You forgot to re-read the "there is someone I want you to meet when we do, I think you'll like him" part.

so she wants him to meet her current? big deal. she seems to think that he is mature enough to handle her dating other guys now that they have broken up. it's not unusual for people to remain friends with their exes. both though, need to have the maturity to do so.

Originally posted by quoth

:confused: :confused: :confused: you are a complete shitbag who knows not a single thing about me, WHERE THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DID I EVEN SAY IN THE POST...HEY CP I WANT YER FUCKIN OPINONS LOLOL...I WAS VENTING THAT IS ALL. Damn u fuckin PA people really need to find a fuckin hobby rather then to poke into someones life like u known me for 10 fuckin years. Least make some sense if yer gonna respond with an opinon..other than that..i simply dont give 2 shits about u or yer fuckin opinon so shove it right up yer fuckin hole.

obviously you do care about her opinion since you bothered to respond to it - repeatedly.

and it dosn't matter if you ASKED for anyone's opinion. you aired your shit publicaly. if you wanna keep people from commenting on your personal life, than keep your shit to yourself.

This thread blooody rocks!!!!!!

Shit I usually tune into jerry springer at lunchtime to unwind a bit and i missed it today...but hellll this is better!!!!! The only thing missing is the bald headed Steve to break y'all apart!!!!!!

No WAIT HERE HE IS:

OurShow.JPG

Originally posted by wahoo

This thread blooody rocks!!!!!!

Shit I usually tune into jerry springer at lunchtime to unwind a bit and i missed it today...but hellll this is better!!!!! The only thing missing is the bald headed Steve to break y'all apart!!!!!!

No WAIT HERE HE IS:

OurShow.JPG

:laugh: