Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

**OFFICIAL** Padding ur post thread

Originally posted by vicman

pad....

attachment.php?s=&postid=763027

Let's see, the guy who played Hannibal is dead, BA (Mr. T) does those "save a buck or two" commercials, the crazy guy did a bunch of star trek and face, I have no idea what that actor is doing. pad.

Tha A Team used to carry all those guns and shoot all over the place and blow things up...yet no one ever got shot or hurt. You always saw the "bad guys" running away or getting up after an explosion and stuff.

500!!! wahoo!!! :bounce:

That's it, I'm going home....

Originally posted by crank47

Tha A Team used to carry all those guns and shoot all over the place and blow things up...yet no one ever got shot or hurt. You always saw the "bad guys" running away or getting up after an explosion and stuff.

500!!! wahoo!!! :bounce:

That's it, I'm going home....

Yeah except for me, me and my brother used to watch it all the time. Then we(mostly him) were practicing throwing each other, like BA would. We took the mattress off our beds and then I would run at him and he would grab and turn his back and throw me onto the matress. Until he threw me too far and cracked my head open on the bed post. Hey now that I think about it, maybe thats where I went wrong:confused: My aprents used to always get pissed, ahh how I miss that, god bless them!