Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~My official Johnathan Peters Review@ Sneaky Petes~

honestly though even if peters did suck on thursday (i missed it this time) its a good night out if your stuck up here. It honestly is a nice club and can't complain with a cover charge of only $5 to see the likes of peters,vicious, sasha & digweed. even tsettos will be up here, hopefully before I graduate. with huge red bull and vodkas for $5 and $1.50 bottles its worth it to go even if it was a small time DJ, like Marc O, when he did the parties last year. shit i wasted $5 to go to 518 last nite with shitty music and ridicuosly packed. sneaky petes is a good club, definately cool staff who don't treat you like shit like bouncers in the city. I met the owner a few times and I still can't get how he profits on that place with all the money he invested in it and the talent he has to pay every week, with such low prices on everything.

oh if anybody has no clue what sneaky petes is check it out at :

http://www.nickssneakypetes.com

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

lmao no one is attached to his nut sack first of all (at least i am not). I can give a shit if i saw JP in the streets so your way off and as Girly said your babbling... If anyone is on anyones dick its you guys with your DT fascination... Which doesnt matter in this case so i have no clue why you said it... And i find it funny how you say JERSEY like its this terrible thing<~~~~Wait what do i think your gunna say to that?? What cause i am from Jersey i sweat JP and i dont know anything about music... cause that is what i got from that comment, but wait let me guess what your gunna say "go back and comprehend what i said." STFU your makin no sence, you guys swear you guys are the shit and know so much about music cause of DT... You be surprised what i know i might surprise you considering i am from Jersey... Your statements are not facts they are based on opinions so please dont try to pretend you are musically inclined cause of DT...Not That doesnt mean shit, and no i am not sayin you dont know anything about music cause i would never make that statement cause i dont know you, but please you say all this shit like "i am stating facts" and "you are proving my point better than me"... There is no point provin here and if there were i would be the first one to be like good point and your correct cause my liking for JP would never blind me from the facts and the truth... So all this thread is stating, who likes who and who sucks who's nuts...

You're absolutely right.

I just wanna state that seeing as my post was absolutely meaningless and I do feel like an ass. I was a little out of my realm last night working on next to no sleep and gettin my drink on. BTW everyone, don't ever take what I post personally.

Its a good thing this guy will never go to S/F .. Less people the better!!!!,

If he was at WMC Living Room which I hightly doubt ( as he said himself .. hes a commercial cheese music freak) he would have heard JP slammin non stop from begining to end. but JP does not need to change this guys mind with his music, tis impossible this guy can stay at webster hall and listen to Ian Van Dahl all he wants. Thank god for that cause some clubs are getting way to packed with these "highly educated in clubs/music" people lol

Do I need to reiderate what S/F's all about??

Originally posted by xtreme-1

Its a good thing this guy will never go to S/F .. Less people the better!!!!,

If he was at WMC Living Room which I hightly doubt ( as he said himself .. hes a commercial cheese music freak) he would have heard JP slammin non stop from begining to end. but JP does not need to change this guys mind with his music, tis impossible this guy can stay at webster hall and listen to Ian Van Dahl all he wants. Thank god for that cause some clubs are getting way to packed with these "highly educated in clubs/music" people lol

Do I need to reiderate what S/F's all about??

Who are you talking too and what are you talking about?

Originally posted by o-jay®

Hehe. Funny review. I still like JP. Sounds like he had an off night. I've heard him on his off nights and it can be bad. When he's on, not many DJs can touch him. By the way, JV has let his talents go to waste @ Roxy IMO. Anyone who heard him at the Tunnel knows this.

its a damn shame aint it....roxy is killing him.....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

These SF people really just won't quit...........

I try to make critiques based on facts and personal experience when it comes down to djs....and I think everyone knows my opinion of JP.

But it seems like all these SF heads are attached to his nut sack. Like they are just screeming for him to bust a nut right in their eye or something.........

SF head on this post: **please JP, I want to lick your furry bean bag, just let me in the booth at SF so I could go home in Jersey and brag about this to my friends and become one of the cool kids**

Oh god...did it really have to come to this?? You just proved that you can't handle people liking a DJ other than the one(s) you like.

:blown:

You're absolutely right.

I just wanna state that seeing as my post was absolutely meaningless and I do feel like an ass. I was a little out of my realm last night working on next to no sleep and gettin my drink on. BTW everyone, don't ever take what I post personally.

:eek: ....

Why should any of us even consider your viewpoints?? I know a few people on this board that I actually value their opinions/criticizing of certain DJs, and I don't think they're replying to this thread. You guys gotta get off your high horse, because chances are you really don't know half of what you think you know. I mean..these guys play for 5000+ crowds every week. Have you? Thats why most of your opinions mean dog shit to me (but..it is a messageboard..and you can post your opinions as much as you'd like)

THIS IS MY OPINION:D

You're absolutely right.

as long as you see that;) anyway all you guys have good comments and views of this shit, and if that is what happened as siceone stated how JP was then i feel bad:( you guys are right it is a shame to pay $25-$50 to hear a DJ to trainwreck every song and play like garbage cause they are there to perform for your money's worth and there is no excuse for that at least not every song... The only thing i can think of is JP's music selection is very noisey were i think its him messin a mix up but it is really the song and type of music he plays lol blah anyway enuff chatin all i wanna say is have fun at your club and we will have fun at our club:D

i feel like Jesus lol :hat: