Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo Guys,,,,i Think Its Safe To Go To Exit Again

i had a sick time last night for corsten.....heres the deal...i go to some local shitty bars and get hammered....meet up with pete(blazny) and hes like bro...lets go to exit...im like u sure...hes like yea,,,, so i go no doubt, call the bro and have him drop us off at the train station.....we get in take a few quick shots and i see,,,

quoth, scoobe, jonstephen and xtc.....you def had fun last night fools....

music was slamming....tracks like dancevalley, clear blue water and a few others i dont know the names of but have.....

crowd wise.....a thousand times better then tiempo i meant tiesto ...lol.....i saw like 3 peeps with their shirts off....everyone was feeling the music and having a good time....def some sort of vibe last night....crowd was a lil young but not to bad......greatnight lastnight

oh so on the way home our taxi driver proceeds to totally t-bone some car and spin them outta control....me and pete are like woa did that just happen....and the guy takes off and drives away.....were like bro no way we paying for this ride and we get to penn and jump out without paying.,....:laugh: :laugh:

first time i had a great time at exit in ages......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, now THIS is what i'm talking about... :cool:

codica: if exit really is changing... we'll be seeing alot more reviews like this... and a lot less threads where 15 people who went rip the place apart...

Now if only they'd change the name ;)

hehe

The cab T-boned another car and drove off?? jesus christ...

Originally posted by msoprano13

i had a sick time last night for corsten.....heres the deal...i go to some local shitty bars and get hammered....meet up with pete(blazny) and hes like bro...lets go to exit...im like u sure...hes like yea,,,, so i go no doubt, call the bro and have him drop us off at the train station.....we get in take a few quick shots and i see,,,

quoth, scoobe, jonstephen and xtc.....you def had fun last night fools....

music was slamming....tracks like dancevalley, clear blue water and a few others i dont know the names of but have.....

crowd wise.....a thousand times better then tiempo i meant tiesto ...lol.....i saw like 3 peeps with their shirts off....everyone was feeling the music and having a good time....def some sort of vibe last night....crowd was a lil young but not to bad......greatnight lastnight

oh so on the way home our taxi driver proceeds to totally t-bone some car and spin them outta control....me and pete are like woa did that just happen....and the guy takes off and drives away.....were like bro no way we paying for this ride and we get to penn and jump out without paying.,....:laugh: :laugh:

dude..i missed meeting almost everyone !...but ur right..it was great last night..could it be that they finally realized that they have a great venue and they need to treat it like it should be treated?? hmm...as for the no shirt thing..WOW..What a fucking relief!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I have to admit I actually had a good time at Exit..........

I feel like I need to go to confession now and ask for forgiveness for that statement.

forgive me father for i have sinned....but i said exit was good last night....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just remember only in NYC will that ever happen!!! lol.. i was horn happy last night driving to the city.. hehe bored i guess :tongue:

Originally posted by dzadza

Even though it sounds impossible, but Exit actually did have a vibe last night.

thats what im saying...i saw smiles all around...espciailly on the main floor....

as for security the guy told me to spread my legs and proceeded to grab my ballz....when i repeatly said i have nothing on me

what a fucking night man, exit was empty, tons of room to dance, ferry just dropped hit after hit, it never stopped. me, jon, quoth, blazzny, extasy, soprano, and our friend from woodmere (i forgot your name bro, please pm me with it) closed that fucker out goin absolutlely apeshit.

Originally posted by dzadza

Even though it sounds impossible, but Exit actually did have a vibe last night.

Im trying REALLY hard to believe you....and Im hoping its True...almost sounds like a miracle...

:::Looking Out The Window, looking for Pigs flying::: :rolleyes:

I have Faith in the place...and I will test it on May 3rd @ Exit For Armin Van Buuren ;)

yea the main floor was crowded but the second floor by the bar, was all space, we danced there for a good part of the night. by 5 it had cleared out on the main floor so we moved down there and went nuts to dance valley 2001

thats what im saying...i saw smiles all around...espciailly on the main floor....

as for security the guy told me to spread my legs and proceeded to grab my ballz....when i repeatly said i have nothing on me

Hahaah... I know what you're saying, they did the exact thing same to me...

ghhhhhhhhhhhhost baby u knowwwwwww u wanted to be up on those stairs with all those messed up shirtless guys lol...i saw you start taking it off ;).......u told me so yourself :spin2: im just kiddddding :).....did u guys see the little guy who was like 4 foot tall guy all topless and juiced up trying to look all cool with his nipple ring and tattoos....shouldnt there be a heigh requirement for that lol???? :) definitely an interesting night :)

I got raped at the door and then they threw me into the second room and the dude starting feeling up my sac and my ass and made me take off my shoes and shit just because the guy that searched me said he felt something hidden in my crotch. I felt like going "Yeah, its my nutsack, dingleberry....."

But you were right, I actually saw people smiling when I looked around and there was a vibe there. I had to get the paper this morning to see if hell froze over also.

I said I wouldn't ever go back to Exit........

the best part of my whole night was lookin around during dance valley 2001, and seeing these huge smiles on quoth, extasy, jon, and soprano, like as if for a second the world stopped and everyone had not a care in the world

I has a great time last night. Ferry played a great set and made my night by playing Clear Blue water. My friends and I saw Ferry outside of the club afterwards and talked to him for a few minutes and got his autograph. He was a really really nice guy. For exit it WAS kinda empty...even on the main floor. It wasn't nearly as packed as it was for the 2 tiesto sets. Ferry Corsten lived up to my expectations....I liked hise set better than tiestos second set at Exit......but it didn't quite have the magic that Tiesto's first set at Exit had. Oh, and by the way, Ferry will be back at exit, according to the music booking manager (or whatever hes called) for exit. Look out for Scot Project in 2 weeks and Armin van Buuren on the 3rd. Oh...and as far as the crowd goes. I'll say this.....it definiitely had a different feel than a normal exit crowd. Much Much les guidos (which is a good thing of course). However, I felt that a majority of the crowd was not feeling the music (especially towards the beginning of the night. I kept seeing Ferry try to get the crowd going and they just didnt seem to respond. There was a small pocket of people directly in front of the booth who seems to be goin nuts but otherwise I saw a lot of faces that just seemed to be baffled.....like "huh? this doesnt sound like tony draper" Speaking of Tony draper, I hear that they are thinking about bringing him back (this was also from the music booking manager so its reliable) So lets do all we can to prevent that.

WOW!! FUCKING WOWW!! ....i cant believe im hearing all these positive responses ! it was dope indeeed..maddddddddddddddd funnnnnnnnnnn!!!..too bad i couldnt find quoth and djjon to close it out with them..i was there til 6..and yah..Kool-Aid Smile the whole Time

lol yea bro, everyone was asking where you were, u should have come to the meetup at 2. me and jon spent most of the night together, and we all closed it out together, was pretty classic how no one saw each other all night then we all came together.

Originally posted by scoob-e

lol yea bro, everyone was asking where you were, u should have come to the meetup at 2. me and jon spent most of the night together, and we all closed it out together, was pretty classic how no one saw each other all night then we all came together.

its jus weird cause this is the 3rd time i missed jon..and when i asked exit2heaved an rdancer if they saw n e of u guys they said they all saw u..now why the fuck couldnt i find all of ya ahahahahah...o well..at least we all had an ill time..yo even the Hip Hop!! room was fun!! it was a great night...except for the kid who i wanted to drop in the hip hop room eheh