Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten Pictures

Banter all you'd like folks, for your slander means not a thing to me. For those who know Jenn and I, you know how it works. A good time chillin' with you all once again. Thanks for the shots at the bar...

For those who dont know...keep dreaming...

Originally posted by arcticshdw

Banter all you'd like folks, for your slander means not a thing to me. For those who know Jenn and I, you know how it works. A good time chillin' with you all once again. Thanks for the shots at the bar...

For those who dont know...keep dreaming...

a weeee bit touch aint we my dear fellow?? and what we have committed here is not slander..its more of a tort of libel..which involves defamation through a written or electronic medium. :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ur "baby" fuckin laid down some hard shit that night..respect

that night i didn't play hard or evil in the sense that i play hard and evil. cheesey bangers are not my thing anymore, so pleeeeeeease pleeeeeeease don't get me confused if your talking about Domenick playing all the hard on the ear stuff.

i like progression, i like drums, i like vinyl.:tongue:

Originally posted by djustinh

that night i didn't play hard or evil in the sense that i play hard and evil. cheesey bangers are not my thing anymore, so pleeeeeeease pleeeeeeease don't get me confused if your talking about Domenick playing all the hard on the ear stuff.

i like progression, i like drums, i like vinyl.:tongue:

sorry man..i tend to throw the word hard around instead of GOOD..:D ..ill b more clear next time