Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Size Matter?

Now that we have confirmation that a 14 year old and prolly his cronies are now lurking on the board...does that mean we can no longer have x-rated, let alone r-rated..sheeit even pg-13 rated conversations and pictures on CpSex?

Who is that chic who has a strap-on pic in her sig??? that definitely is a no-no with kids lurking..fcc or someone may come and ban us....

but here's an idea for a new thread: what were you thinkin of when you were 14 years old? I am gonna go start it now.....

Originally posted by romy20

Hmmmmmmm, I just never thought that today a 14 year old kid would be worrying about his penis size lol

I mean what are in 8th grade?

You've just begun puberty

Just to clarify, a 14 year old guy thinks of NOTHING but sex all day long. And to have sex, you need to use your penis... and you're definitely curious about where you stand in the pter-meter race ;)

Originally posted by 17

Im a freshman in highschool...The reason Im asking is because of this short kid who is 18 says he has like a 9 inch dick and a 6.5 is mad small...So im just asking...I've already Fucked so. . .:hump:

Everyone lies about their cock size anyway so don't worry about it too much. It's not as if "hey baby, I got a big dick" is a good pick up line anyway...

6 1/2 inches is probably nothing you'll get dumped over, so no worries....

Originally posted by njdionysus

The size of her ass matters too! If her ass is too big, no matter how big or small you are, your shit will go limp staring at too big of an ass from behind! lol.

Wait a second- aren't you one of the board's J-Lo worshippers? :confused:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Yes but there is nothing wrong with J-Lo's ass and damn girl, you have a vivid memory!

I wasn't sure, but I thought you were the one who at one point had the picture of her nipple in your sig. :tongue: