Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
zlatang

What Kind Of Music Do You Hate?

Recommended Posts

this is after all DRAMA so we need to say what we dislike....

i cannopt stand:

country

rap

hip-hop

60s-70s rock-n-roll

any kind of folk music

soul

r'n'b

impro jazz

german techno

german trance

(nothing against germans)

and

romanticism (in classical music)

that's quite a list.....i could have said what i like instead....anyway, your turn now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm going to stick to electronic genres only, because outside of that there are way too many to name...

I positively loathe:

jungle

hardcore

cheese house

most trance

lol, this was worth asking...hmm, i have to ad: jungle and happy hardcoce (probably the worst music i ever heard)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by faith11878

Country, christian rock and heavy metal hair bands. :blown:

Im open to just about anything else.

indeed christian rock is a bizarre genre...i wonder who invented it? yuck.....:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zlatang

this is after all DRAMA so we need to say what we dislike....

i cannopt stand:

country

rap

hip-hop

60s-70s rock-n-roll

any kind of folk music

soul

r'n'b

impro jazz

german techno

german trance

(nothing against germans)

and

romanticism (in classical music)

that's quite a list.....i could have said what i like instead....anyway, your turn now.

For somebody so "cosmopolitan", you sure have a narrow view on music.

-iliana

:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm going to stick to electronic genres only, because outside of that there are way too many to name...

I positively loathe:

jungle

hardcore

cheese house

most trance

Oh yeah, I forgot freestyle.

:puke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iliana

For somebody so "cosmopolitan", you sure have a narrow view on music.

-iliana

:cool:

well, being cosmopolitan means having a good taste i'm afraid....so many bad things have to be excluded. don't mistake cosmopolitanism for multi-culturalism Please!

:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saifuku

Zlatang...that was a long list..what type of music DO you like?

I hate country.....

I don't mind some 80s music, but I HATE it when they play that shit in cheesy bars.....

Everything else is cool.

i like:

classical (baroque, late romanticism, early 20th century)

elektro

some house (NOT hard or progressive)

retro

40's jazz

marlene dietrich (LOL)

but that's not the question here...it's all about Hate...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×