Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't get used to the new time change!!

Originally posted by ellywelly

k.. it's like 2:30 a.m. and i'm not sleepy. Ughh! I know I'll have a hard time wakin up tomorrow for work !!! schlafen011.gifschlafen014.gif

Did everyone remember to change the time on Sunday??

damn, those smileys again...yeah I got up yesterday and went to work out, by the time I got home it was 4pm...I said WTF?!?! the whole day is almost gone already!!!!!!!!!

I went to bed at 9:30 yesterday but I think it took me a good hour and a half to get to sleep, thus I couldnt go work out in the morning :(

Originally posted by vicman

damn, those smileys again...yeah I got up yesterday and went to work out, by the time I got home it was 4pm...I said WTF?!?! the whole day is almost gone already!!!!!!!!!

I went to bed at 9:30 yesterday but I think it took me a good hour and a half to get to sleep, thus I couldnt go work out in the morning :(

i'm sooo sleepy this morning... needless to say I got here late as hell!

btw.. vic.. mittelgr048.gifmittelgr021.gifmittelgr056.gif

My alarm didnt go off and I woke up an hour late. Piece of shit Mondays..I hate em! I didnt have breakfast and didnt have enough time to make my lunch. Thats why I had Chinese today. If I would have skipped the morning shower like Miss Stinky here, I could have got a sandwich together.

Originally posted by zaguero

My alarm didnt go off and I woke up an hour late. Piece of shit Mondays..I hate em! I didnt have breakfast and didnt have enough time to make my lunch. Thats why I had Chinese today. If I would have skipped the morning shower like Miss Stinky here, I could have got a sandwich together.

hey zag.. maybe that's a sign!! If you wouldn't have overslept you wouldn't have had to get chinese food and wouldn't have known that you'll inherit a large sum of money! ;)

btw.. check out shakira ;)

btw.. check out shakira

:eek::jawdrop: Now that is def. soft on the eyes!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I'm not showering all week just for you! That's a promise!

You better or I'm not going to lunch again with you..... I don't care where it is!!!!! Stinky!!!!! Actually guys.... for those of you that know malanee and her typical work clothes, she's all dressed up today!!!!! Looking mighty fine!!! So I guess that makes up for the not showering part......... almost....

Originally posted by malanee

Ellywelly - I love your Shakira sig!

Zags - you're dead.

therunner - I'm not showering all week just for you! That's a promise! ;)

Well Since I am not going out this weekend that would be just fine with me. You can mingle with that one guy that has the NASTY dreads and stinks like the bum that sleeps under the 14th ST bridge.

Originally posted by ellywelly

hey zag.. maybe that's a sign!! If you wouldn't have overslept you wouldn't have had to get chinese food and wouldn't have known that you'll inherit a large sum of money! ;)

btw.. check out shakira ;)

Hmmm you maybe right. I also bought a Powerball ticket. If I win I'll take you out for Chinese and become a Shakira groupie stalking her 24/7.