Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious, The Classics This Friday At The Roxy

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2002/roxy-0412/

CP heads have been talking about the days at the Tunnel and Sound Factory when VICIOUS was insane on the turntables. This Friday, THE ROXY presents "THE CLASSICS" with JOHNNY VICIOUS. Join us this Friday for this insane music journey with JV. We must have gotten hundreds of requests for this to happen and finally VICIOUS said yes. CP VIP CARDS HONORED..STAGE CREW...GET READY!..wait till you see the humongous stage being set up for you..no joke...omg.

roxy.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BobG

CP heads have been talking about the days at the tunnel and factory when VICIOUS was insane on the turntables. This friday THE ROXY presents "THE CLASSICS" with JOHNNY VICIOUS. Join us this friday for this insane music journey with JV. We must have gotten hundreds of requests for this to happen and finally VICIOUS said yes. CP VIP CARDS HONORED..STAGE CREW...GET READY

Looks like I will be there after all:D

Originally posted by nycchic24

hey welcome back babes! how was your trip?

and wtf are you going now????

Trip was absolutely NUTZ!! :eek: Ragga had mad fun!

Going up to the ROC to watch my brother run.....

then on the 27th I'm going to Kingston, NY to watch his conference meet......

THEN I'm flying back to the ROC to watch his state meet!

I think that's it :)

Ahh!! I had a feeling I might be heading over to Roxy this Friday cause it was a nice easy night and whatnot, but now I am DEFINITELY there.. STAGE CREW BEWARE.. I am returning. :D Back to the good ole Tunnel days once again.. :eek:

1) how does a person get a hold of a CP card to get into free for Roxy? i would love to check out a "classics night" with JV.. FOR FREE!! ;)

2) what classics sounds can i expect? are we talking like "Ecstasy (take your shirts off)? or is that still considered too "nu skool"?

thanks a lot for your help.